There is no war on cops

I specifically said over the last 50 years, you disingenuous turd. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yes, I know mope.

Point to the part of the graph IN THE LAST 50 YEARS that is flat.

It rose from about 0.3 per million to 0.7 per million (100% increase) before dropping to about 0.1 (over 80% reduction).

Flat?
I specifically said over the last 50 years, you disingenuous turd. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You think the graph is flat "the last 50 years"?

Go look in the mirror for a "flat" comparison. The slope up to the point is "flat."
Yes, I know mope.

Point to the part of the graph IN THE LAST 50 YEARS that is flat.

It rose from about 0.3 per million to 0.7 per million (100% increase) before dropping to about 0.1 (over 80% reduction).

Flat? Originally Posted by ExNYer
virtually flat, yes. Look, I showed you the graph that made my point. It's not my fault if you can't read it.
You think the graph is flat "the last 50 years"?

Go look in the mirror for a "flat" comparison. The slope up to the point is "flat." Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your head is flat. Turd.
you are still wrong. so you contend that from 1965 to 2015 that graph is "virtually flat?"
keep contending that we'll keep laughing at you, puss in boots.

virtually flat, yes. Look, I showed you the graph that made my point. It's not my fault if you can't read it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
"Virtually" doesn't change the meaning of "flat", mope.

Virtually means "nearly" or "almost". There is nothing nearly or almost flat about a 100% increase followed by an 80+% decrease over the past 50 years.

Something that is "hot" is not described as "virtually cold".

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. You are going to have to work on that by yourself.

Let me put it another way, mope. If those 6-month oil contracts you bought at $28 went up 100% to $56 dollars and then dropped about 84% to $8, would you say that the price was "virtually unchanged" when you try selling it for $8?

Virtually means "nearly" or "almost". There is nothing nearly or almost flat about a 100% increase followed by an 80+% decrease over the past 50 years.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. You are going to have to work on that by yourself.

Let me put it another way, mope. If those 6-month oil contracts you bought at $28 went up 100% to $56 dollars and then dropped about 84% to $8, would you say that the price was "virtually unchanged" when you try selling it for $8? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Oh no, the big bad man called me a mope.

I know what 'virtually' means, you diffident shitbird.
Oh no, the big bad man called me a mope.

I know what 'virtually' means, you diffident shitbird. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Apparently you don't know what flat means.

Let me put it another way, mope. If those 6-month oil contracts you bought at $28 went up 100% to $56 dollars and then dropped about 84% to $8, would you say that the price was "virtually unchanged" when you try selling it for $8? Originally Posted by ExNYer
The Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas would SURELY explain those contracts as such, considering his PhD. in liberal retard economics. He's demonstrated his piss poor grasp of economics numerous times here. Along with his piss poor reading comprehension and spelling. It's surprising that he claims to be " a freelance writer of travel brochures " with his spelling mistakes and refusal to think that spell check is right and HE'S wrong !
Apparently you don't know what flat means. Originally Posted by Budman
And he should, considering he can see the shape of his head whenever he looks in a mirror ! And it's another feature he markets to his customers down at the 'holes as a convenient place for them to rest their drinks whilst he services them !
I know what 'virtually' means... Originally Posted by WombRaider
So that means you chose to use it incorrectly?
The Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas would SURELY explain those contracts as such, considering his PhD. in liberal retard economics. He's demonstrated his piss poor grasp of economics numerous times here. Along with his piss poor reading comprehension and spelling. It's surprising that he claims to be " a freelance writer of travel brochures " with his spelling mistakes and refusal to think that spell check is right and HE'S wrong ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
This is crime statistics, not economics, you blithering idiot. It's piss-poor reading. Piss-poor grasp. You don't have a fucking clue.

You demonstrate daily your inability to talk about anything but gloryholes and cocksucking.
And he should, considering he can see the shape of his head whenever he looks in a mirror ! And it's another feature he markets to his customers down at the 'holes as a convenient place for them to rest their drinks whilst he services them ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You set your plate on your wife's big fat ass when you eat dinner?

You set your plate on your wife's big fat ass when you eat dinner?

Originally Posted by WombRaider
Greta: It's Open Season On Our Police Officers - Where Are Our Leaders?

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/09/02...re-our-leaders
Greta: It's Open Season On Our Police Officers - Where Are Our Leaders?

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/09/02...re-our-leaders Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Crime is down. Where have you been?