bbbj vs "the cbj"

If anyone is CBJ than it's not GFE... Non of my "girlfriends" ever used condoms to suck the lollipop...

There we go... CBJ is like sucking a Lollipop with the wrapper ON! You'll never to get the middle for the prize. Originally Posted by charcoal
to each their own. interpret. I spelled it out.

for myself it's not as big as issue as if she's willing to touch you and make you feel some passion and gives the impression she is enjoying being with you which she did. and part of that touching included some great DFK (w/ some LFK sprinkled in). both of which she does a damn great job. bright red lipstick included.

some girls won't even kiss our asses. and they claim GFE. ha, ha! or light GFE. hell, no kissing ain't no any kind of GFE in my book.
Jasmine, my advice is to be transparent about your rates and what you are not willing to do. Everyone just needs to know upfront, so we can make an informed decision. Listing "GFE" in your profile and surprising a client is probably not the best approach.
So my first real gf (age edit by Pistolero to 18) loved to suck dick. I got it 3 or 4 times per week during high school.

Never asking or knowing what she liked or her boundaries, I always pulled her off for the nut but once or twice i nutted in her mouth. She didn't puke or complain but did pull off early....not licking off every drop nor swallowing. But hey...they were jigger sized loads back then lol.

So I got spoiled.

Second gf....from 19 to 22 or so did NOT like to suck dick. She had an 8/10 curvy body and a 9+ face and fucked like a rabbit. She had a constant desire for sex and she could even keep up with me (or let me) for daily 2 hour sessions after we got out of classes then we'd nap and go back to college to study. (Off Topic...maybe: she wasn't a great performer herself (reflecting back on it) but she was young and conservative but beautiful with a HUGE appetite for me to fuck her every day sometimes twice per day. I mean two sessions not just two nuts. every session had at least two nuts. She was the type that had the mini orgasms...4 or 5 per session.)

But back to the the bj...she couldn't do it. She honestly tried...it wasn't the idea of it. She started out great but I'm a leaker and she couldn't at all stomach the taste or smell of man juice...she didn't even like to see it. She'd wipe it out of her cunt and flush it lol...and one time I nutted on her DD's then she screamed "get it off get it off" as she gagged. So clearly she had some issues there and I'm pretty sure it wasn't me because she let me fuck her in the ass one time she was on the rag on a special occasion we had. We fucked at least 1000 times over the relationship.

Back on the bj, we tried adding flavors for her to suck off like honey, strawberry jelly, pancake syrup...and others. But she just couldn't do it.

Reflecting back on it now, ..... had I known what a CBJ was?....we likely would have married.

I realize it would be strange for a wife to roll a cover on to suck dick.....but having the experience I had, ....I would fully understand it.

So....i'm not going to push a lady past her cbj limit.
all I got out of that was -

GS, the leaker................

ha, ha.
(*sarcasm again*)
I'd change my Custom User Title but I need to stick with Seņor Barato (Mr. Cheapo) for a while.

Out of respect for SD.
But hey...they were jigger sized loads back then lol. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
True, but at that age you could still launch one of those fuckers from across the room and blind a bitch with surgical precision.....
True, but at that age you could still launch one of those fuckers from across the room and blind a bitch with surgical precision..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Hey I still have that part lol.

Like 220 Swift bullets with a 7 mag powder load

Bad part about it is....aiming for the hair in doggy and it's over the headboard.

Edging can be dangerous.

She needs these for bng's

Bad part about it is....aiming for the hair in doggy and it's over the headboard.

Edging can be dangerous. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
But oh so much fun....especially when it's Patel's headboard anyway and someone else's problem....
But oh so much fun....especially when it's Patel's headboard anyway and someone else's problem.... Originally Posted by Russ38

Ewwwww... never take a black light to a Patel place , the room will look like a pollack painting.
But oh so much fun....especially when it's Patel's headboard anyway and someone else's problem.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Hey we haven't tried that yet ..
Hey we haven't tried that yet .. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Not "yet" Alli....but I got something to show you....
Not "yet" Alli....but I got something to show you.... Originally Posted by Russ38