Read the full whistleblower complaint against Trump

• WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 08:19 AM
It is easily discerned by the intelligent and informed from the transcript. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So who told you?

• WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 08:25 AM
you do know that only the poster and staff can see infractions on a post, right?
other posters can't see it. so you can claim that post got you an infraction but the link won't show anyone but you that red symbol. i've gotten a few myself. but you couldn't tell which post of mine did or not.

thank you valued poster! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I stated why I was banned

You didn't believe me

I showed you the post and the red flag proving as much

Now would you like to apologize?

Thank you valueless poster

I have seen red infractions on other people's posts.. more than a few times.
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 08:28 AM
you do know that only the poster and staff can see infractions on a post, right?
other posters can't see it. so you can claim that post got you an infraction but the link won't show anyone but you that red symbol. i've gotten a few myself. but you couldn't tell which post of mine did or not.

thank you valued poster! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
There were actually two reasons. Two posts of mine with points...below is the other.

Don't fuck with Donald Trump lovers and don't fuck with the chick from Austin that knows little to nothing about politics. Our female Mod loves her some Austin Ellen. Let's her get away with all kinda shit talking but does not like her baby girl talked back to! Hell maybe bambino needs protection from a female Mod too!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1061552967

06-14-2019, 02:28 PM #123 WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Hey, God told me tell you to shut the fuck up again. You better listen. He would tell you himself but God is busy so he sent me.

You tell God to go fuck herself.

the_real_Barleycorn

| 1 user liked this post

06-14-2019, 08:48 AM #4 WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino
Seems like you’re an expert now. Remember, practice makes perfect. If your right finger gets tired, try your left finger. And quit sniffing them. Now stay on topic and don’t hijack this thread. Happy BDay to our great POTUS!

I wish him nothing but the best

the_real_Barleycorn

Quote Multiquote-Off Reply
So who told you?
Originally Posted by WTF
Intelligent and informed individuals understand what the transcript says.
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 09:11 AM
Intelligent and informed individuals understand what the transcript says. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes.....and again....Who explained it to you? FDR?

Yes.....and again....Who explained it to you? FDR? Originally Posted by WTF
Intelligent and informed individuals understand what the transcript says and can discern why it is that you cannot.
Trump conspired with a foreign government to investigate a political foe of his. Then he threatened retaliation on the whistle blower. Any thing else you need explained? Originally Posted by themystic
When will we see the results of the investigation of Biden? Will the fake news media cover it on Page One?

How many dim-retards did the so-called whistleblower conspire with to write the complaint? Schiffty knew about it weeks ago.

Didn't hildebeest conspire with 2 foreign governments (Russia and Ukraine) to investigate trump and manafort in 2016? Why no fuss about that?
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 11:38 AM
Intelligent and informed individuals understand what the transcript says and can discern why it is that you cannot. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 11:40 AM
When will we see the results of the investigation of Biden? Will the fake news media cover it on Page One?

How many dim-retards did the so-called whistleblower conspire with to write the complaint? Schiffty knew about it weeks ago.

Didn't hildebeest conspire with 2 foreign governments (Russia and Ukraine) to investigate trump and manafort in 2016? Why no fuss about that? Originally Posted by lustylad
Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah. We know you are incapable of understanding.
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 12:03 PM
Yeah. We know you are incapable of understanding. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I understand you're a one trick pony IB. Defend Trump no matter wtf he does....

Originally Posted by WTF
You can stop whining.

Moscow Mystic asked if anything needed to be explained. I responded with questions. If you can't furnish any answers, then stay out of the conversation!

Btw... most of your memes are stupid and irrelevant. Everyone can tell you spent your bancation scouring the internet compiling an inventory of gifs that are as inane as you are.
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 12:26 PM
You can stop whining.

Moscow Mystic asked if anything needed to be explained. I responded with questions. If you can't furnish any answers, then stay out of the conversation!

Btw... most of your memes are stupid and irrelevant. Everyone can tell you spent your bancation scouring the internet and stocking up on them. Originally Posted by lustylad
You responded with a whiney rant camouflaged with question marks.

You need any more help straightening out your lies, let me know.

You responded with a whiney rant camouflaged with question marks. Originally Posted by WTF
Questions or rant, take your pick. Either way you're incapable of responding intelligently. Too much truth for you to handle.