A List of Providers Serving Black Clientele

Tush, that's discrimination at an institutional/business level and not by a personal entity/aka body). For the most part, I think that era of institutional discrimination has diminished to a greater degree.

While being a provider could be considered a private "business" enterprise, none of those other jobs/institutions result in a delivered service that includes direct personal relations (ala intercourse or other) with the patron.

Therefore, the freedom of personal choice/preference by the provider applies. A woman's body is her own personal domain and there is nor should ever be any requirement for her to provide equal access to anyone regardless of her personal choice. If a provider wants to see everyone, that's fine as it's her own freedom of choice.

What I do have a problem with is the potential to label or harass a provider for her choice to be open and see anyone or be selective about the clientele she accepts. It's her body, it's her life, it's her choice to be open/selective/or closed.

If people want a list, please make it all inclusive to cover all flavors of the rainbow you agree to meet. Little clever color coded icons will be just peachy!

To be honest, this is all becoming pretty silly. Just ask the provider.

Facts are facts.

Black providers have it a lot worst off. That is because some black clients are only interested in seeing white providers. Originally Posted by dallasfan
That's CERTAINLY my opinion as well. AA providers Do have it worse off than AA hobbiest, because working in this industry is usually that females sole source of income or even their supplemental source of income and when the majority of the hobbiests (including AA gents) prefer to spend their time and MONEY with ANY OTHER race, that certainly makes things more difficult whereas AA hobbiests, as well as other races, simply use the HOBBY as just that A Hobby.
Fuck your facts, motherfucker!!!

The FACT that I told your dumb ass that I don't fucking discriminate should be reason enough to accept it.
Lovely...took you long enough to come up with that.

You're one of the reasons for nba policies.
Sorry for having a job. Since they won't let me get on welfare, I figure I gotta do something to get paid.

NBA policies are a smokescreen. The girls you think are NBA are getting cummed in by black guys with huge dicks every night.

Every time you see 'NBA', think pimp-cum. That's what you eat every time you go down on one.
You must like pimp cum because you keep trying to contact nba girls begging them to see you.
Naaah, I just like to cum in them, too.

I like puttin' a little SOOOOOOUUUUUUULLLLL in 'em!!!

The girls you think are NBA are getting cummed in by black guys with huge dicks every night.

Every time you see 'NBA', think pimp-cum. That's what you eat every time you go down on one. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
when I'm in the mood for soul food, and Popeye's Chicken is closed, I satisfy my craving by eating NBA pussy
And Mill was no defender of racism as you appear to be. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Now I know how you have 4,000 + posts and 7 reviews.

I appear to be someone who supports freedom of choice, unlike you. So we will disagree ad infinitum. However you shouldn't say that Mill didn't have any bigotry / racism.

" It is, perhaps hardly necessary to say that this doctrine is meant to apply only to human beings in the maturity of their faculties......Those who are still in a state to require being taken care of by others, must be protected against their own actions as well as against external injury. For the same reason, we may leave out of consideration those backward states of society in which the race itself may be considered as in its nonage."

And comparing this to a restaurant which has legal guideline and legal precedent is apples and oranges. Makes the old adage about putting lipstick on a pig quite aprapo today.

I have a rainbow fetish...ijs...
Ohhhhhhhhhh Marie!

lol

when I'm in the mood for soul food, and Popeye's Chicken is closed, I satisfy my craving by eating NBA pussy Originally Posted by Chung Tran
TLDR the whole list, but I think it would be easier (like on the second page) as to who won't see Black guys. It's a little different out here in liberal Colorado b/c there are only a handful of providers with a NBA policy. A few I've seen, but for the most part 99% will see me.

I don't know or care if its racism, pimps, management etc. All I know is it's their preference. I have a preference of ladies I won't see and race doesn't have anything to do with it. It's their shitty attitude. I wouldn't see them for free.

That's America!

To see how ridiculous your argument is, look back at TrailBlazers last comment.

It's amazing. All the people that didn't vote for Obama are called racists because people assume it was because of his race, yet all the people that voted for him because of his race are not racists?? WTF??

One or the other not both please. Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
Thank you Bob.......and I totally agree with your comment. Very well said!!

It all boils down to choice. A provider is only NBA for 2 reasons:
1) her pimp (ahem...I mean handler, manager, scheduler, Daddy) doesn't want her to see other AA's.
2) it's her body, her choice, her attraction, her preference.
It doesn't get any simpler than that. I've seen providers of all races and nationalities but prefer Thai, Laosian, Japanese, and Korean so that is what I see 80% of the time. My choice ....and a provider has the same right. Deal with it!