Austin Community happy hour - Wednesday, June 5

Well done CK. It was a pleasure meeting the new and getting reacquainted with some old friends. Wish I could have made it to the after party.
Thanks, all!

I'll take a short bow, but y'all are the real heroes and heroines in my book since you are the folks who set aside some time to attend.

Traffic in Austin is sometimes a bear and with the IT convention in town...!

btw, Gneiss Guy's sense of humor escapes some folks.... his "reel bitch" is short, hairy and four-legged. But definitely well behaved and friendly, too. Maybe a bit on the BDSM side, since she was wearing a collar and a leash.

Planning for next Austin proceeds apace. Mid-July and just a reminder to those reading here....

Please get your invite requests and vouching in early. The official deadline is 48 hours prior to make the invite and invite acceptance process move smoothly.

See my signature for more details.
Wow , that's right I walked up and asked if that was his bitch ? Way too many beers ago !
Old Sarge!!!!... You're awesome... glad we finally met.... you're soooooooooooo sexy. Ladies, if you haven't seen him... SEE HIM!!! Good God....

I will be coming for you soon. Trust me.

But yes, we had a blast at this social. It was by far the best I've ever been to.
One of the best you have done Mr. CK, thank you for the time spent getting all the ladies on board. I saw some familiar faces, met a few new Ladies met a few gentleman... A good time had by all -- one day I will make these infamous "after hours Parties", ladies please be advised - I take no prisoners ! A Metal Smith conquest if you will...
TY again CK, Ladies and Gentleman...
I had a blast meeting everyone and some new faces and next time we need to do the after party at p10 well I cant really say the service at Staff Edit...Location Removed....Spacemtn was all good I had a cocky waitress after I got my one drink you going to tip me hun that really pissed me off I am trying to save money much I can than tipping someone with a attitude like that that pushed me away from her
I don't mind the continuation of beating this horse, but the social was great as was the after party. I gotta work on some moves.....dang Sarge your post scared the crap out of me.
Sucks I missed it. I didn't hear about it until 8pm the day it was going on. Where can I find out about the next one? Don't want to miss another.
Look at post #92
It was fun, but one girl there was a real bitch.

Luckily, there was a lot of really nice girls there, too. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Awe I missed her ..give her a belly rub for me
I wish I could have stayed longer....defintely next time. It was nice getting to put faces with names. I even got a doubles partner out of it
Lots of fun. I also found several doubles partners...
wish I could have gone
Thanks CK! I had a great time. I even got to make up with a special lady that I thought had been mad at me for several years.......turns out all is well

. Originally Posted by atxbrad
Lol not mad.... hurt! As i said, i dont hold grudges, especially with someone i am buddies with!

It was nice to meet the few new girls i met, nice to meet the girls i have heard so much about over the years but have never met... and it was super nice to see you Maxeen! Beautiful as ever!
I had a great time, thanks to all you Austin folks that made me feel welcome. Maybe next time I can make time for the after party...