THE CARTOONS YOU AREN'T SUPPOSE TO SEE AND GOT 12 KILLED TODAY......CAUTION !

Hey AG, if that new Avatar is the real you now, I just might get a plane ticket to California. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Wouldn't it be better "business" to reimburse her for the airfare to come to you, when you actually get to see her? These "mail order" hookers just don't turn out.

(I can hear it now: "Well, it took you so long to get here, I put on a little weight.")
Wouldn't it be better "business" to reimburse her for the airfare to come to you, when you actually get to see her? These "mail order" hookers just don't turn out.

(I can hear it now: "Well, it took you so long to get here, I put on a little weight.") Originally Posted by LexusLover
ROFLMAO!!!
I've seen a lot of cartoons lately. This is my favorite...

Lmao .. Ok honey I'm Very oner weight and lie about it And Loooooooooool at Catch her ... that was funny lol but ok i'll make sure to pack a scale next time i travel

Can you do yourself a favor and stop jacking off on my very over weight pictures than k? Merçi

Again you still an Idiot but you is right on that part of this board don't make my bank account bigger ... Even Idiots can say thinks that make since sometimes

My confidence and self a steam is waaaaay up in the sky for some Internet Idiot to move it ....

But yeah honey Welcome to my Admirers List and wait for the new pix...

Thread got boring ... Carry on...

Bisou Bisou Rania
The American Princess "may" take exception to being called a fly.

(And I am not trying to "catch" her ... she's overweight and lies about it.) Originally Posted by LexusLover
These "mail order" hookers just don't turn out.

(I can hear it now: "Well, it took you so long to get here, I put on a little weight.") Originally Posted by LexusLover

Thread got boring ... Carry on... Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
AG, don't pay very much attention to LLIdiot.

When he is making an extra effort to get along well with others, he is still an arrogant, egotistical and condescending jerk.

It's all downhill after that!

You actually caught the Patriarch of the Idiot Klan, errr Clan on one of his rare get-along days!

BTW and you know what these extremist will do to someone like me right ?

Islam is a religion of peace, tolerance and mercy. It is a source of comfort and strength for more than 1.6 billion Muslims – the same people who are shocked, saddened and appalled by the events in Paris this week. Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
I'm sincerely curious, what would the "regular" Muslim hierarchy do to you?
In Saudi Arabia?
In Pakistan?
In CA, if your local imam knew of your activities and sharia law could be invoked? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Again I post these sincere and legitimate questions to you ArabianGoddess and await your reply.
AG, don't pay very much attention to LLIdiot.

When he is making an extra effort to get along well with others, he is still an arrogant, egotistical and condescending jerk.

It's all downhill after that!

You actually caught the Patriarch of the Idiot Klan, errr Clan on one of his rare get-along days! Originally Posted by bigtex
I don't think she gives discounts, BigTits.
...Again you still an Idiot but you is right on that part of this board don't make my bank account bigger ... Even Idiots can say thinks that make since sometimes .... Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
Welcome to America. I see you have found your intellectual niche here.

Ma'am, what you obviously fail to comprehend (along with some others on here) is you calling me an "idiot" is really a compliment.

And on the "other note" you aren't the first whore who has gotten pissy when I pointed out she was overweight and was lying about it in her advertisements. You are a fraud. Not only as a hooker, but as a Muslim. Sounds to me that you and those assholes who slaughtered those folks in Paris are cut from the same cloth. Retaliation.

THE "PRINCESS": "Islam is a religion of peace, tolerance and mercy."

Are you a U.S. citizen? You've been here long enough to be "ghetto"!
I don't think she gives discounts, BigTits. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Who asked for a discount?

I just find your arrogant, condescending and egotistical attitude to be quite humorous.

Sad, but humorous nonetheless!
Who asked for a discount? Originally Posted by bigtex
You ALWAYS leave yourself some "wiggle" room to save face, don't you?

It's that 20-20 Hindsight xray over the horizon vision you have.

Just thought you might find the extra pounds attractive. Not enough extra?

Not quite right ought to get some kinda discount, since you have her "back"!

Besides, you all have something in common ...

.... you support Muslim lovers and both hate Bush. That's worth a group discount!

"I had this idea that I was stuck on: to draw my caricature of Mohammed, the one that had started all the chatter. And to do him holding a “Je Suis Charlie” sign. It made me laugh. It was my last-ditch effort. So I drew my little drawing, and I looked at his face, and it made me laugh. I saw this character who had been used in spite of himself by nut jobs who set shit on fire, by terrorists. Humorless assholes: That’s what these terrorists are. Of course everything is forgiven, my man Mohammed. We can overcome, because I managed to draw you. I showed my drawing to Richard Malka, then to Gérard Biard, and then we cried. Because we had it, a cover that looked like us, and that didn’t look like everyone else or like the symbols that have been imposed on us over the last few days. Not a cover with bullet holes, but just a cover that makes us laugh." Luz, the cartoonist who drew the cover (Slate).
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2015, 11:35 AM
Who asked for a discount?

I just find your arrogant, condescending and egotistical attitude to be quite humorous.

Sad, but humorous nonetheless! Originally Posted by bigtex
LL was the first one to burn Dixie Chicks CD's.

He is the type that on one hand would propose interment camps and on the other tout what a free society we have.

LL you are yet once again making a fool out of yourself by trying to harm this persons business by discussing her weight. What is idiotic is that she is not even fat. Just stick to discussing politics with her and quit being such an asshole.
LL you are yet once again making a fool out of yourself by trying to harm this persons business by discussing her weight. What is idiotic is that she is not even fat. Just stick to discussing politics with her and quit being such an asshole. Originally Posted by WTF
If pointing out fraud in advertising is being an asshole .... then the Texas Legislature are bunch of "assholes"! Lying about one's weight when one is "selling" their looks, is a material misrepresentation to induce someone to buy something that is not what is represented. She is hurting her own business.

Except perhaps with guys like you who apparently prefer "overweight" hookers.

You trying to get a discount too?