Idiot Leftist of the Year

As usual, you ignore the standing winner by all the people he helped get elected. The poll numbers are the quantity of proof. Originally Posted by Precious_b

as usual, you think you are actually right.
as usual, you think you are actually right. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Count the poll numbers and get back to us.

Never said I was right. Unlike you, I offered a verifiable quantitative.
Count the poll numbers and get back to us.

Never said I was right. Unlike you, I offered a verifiable quantitative. Originally Posted by Precious_b

what poll? you showed townhall is right biased. i showed MSNBC is left biased. i find it amusing that so many posters try to attack townhall when it's the author's opinion that is the basis of the thread.

still waiting for anyone to defend MSNBC
Everyone has an opinion. The author has an opinion. It is on townhall.com.
That site has a reputation for presenting right leaning opinions. That is a factor in deciding whether the author has an opinion worth paying attention to. It is presented with inflammatory language.

You "copied and pasted" it. What gave you that idea ?

Now you ask for other opinions, when it is the author's opinion that is questionable and should be questioned. You state it is the author's opinion that is the basis of this thread.

Please present other writings and opinions expressed by this author. That will be useful to review to see if he has any validity.
Everyone has an opinion. The author has an opinion. It is on townhall.com.
That site has a reputation for presenting right leaning opinions. That is a factor in deciding whether the author has an opinion worth paying attention to. It is presented with inflammatory language.

You "copied and pasted" it. What gave you that idea ?

Now you ask for other opinions, when it is the author's opinion that is questionable and should be questioned. You state it is the author's opinion that is the basis of this thread.

Please present other writings and opinions expressed by this author. That will be useful to review to see if he has any validity. Originally Posted by VitaMan

still waiting for anyone to defend MSNBC
This may be one of the silliest nonsensical threads I've ever read in this forum and that says a lot. 1st the OP wants to nominate leftist idiots. Now he wants to argue about MSNBC. Dude, are you fucking serious with this silly shit?

I think I have to RTM you for accusing people of not addressing the original goofy topic when they clearly did. And then changing the topic to go next left level of silliness for changing the topic to MSNBC.

Man, go buy a cat or whatever people like you need for company. LOL
The OP is all over the place in this thread.

He asks for more award nominees.

He does "whataboutism" to compare sources to the source he used.

He states the author's opinion is the basis of his thread.

And now...he changed again.
it's the author's opinion that is the basis of the thread. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
OP, you wrote this. It is not a fake or altered or made up quote as you often provide.

Is the author's opinion the basis of your thread...or not ?
The starting point for any further discussion is for the OP to defend the author's opinion.

He stated the author's opinion is the basis of his thread.
The starting point for any further discussion is for the OP to defend the author's opinion.

He stated the author's opinion is the basis of his thread. Originally Posted by VitaMan

still waiting for someone to defend MSDNC .. looks like it'll be a while ...
This may be one of the silliest nonsensical threads I've ever read in this forum and that says a lot. 1st the OP wants to nominate leftist idiots. Now he wants to argue about MSNBC. Dude, are you fucking serious with this silly shit?

I think I have to RTM you for accusing people of not addressing the original goofy topic when they clearly did. And then changing the topic to go next left level of silliness for changing the topic to MSNBC.

Man, go buy a cat or whatever people like you need for company. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

and yet here you are still posting while saying nothing about anything

The OP is all over the place in this thread.

He asks for more award nominees.

He does "whataboutism" to compare sources to the source he used.

He states the author's opinion is the basis of his thread.

And now...he changed again. Originally Posted by VitaMan

it is. always was.

He stated the author's opinion is the basis of his thread. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
Waiting for the OP to defend the author's opinion, which is the basis for his own thread.

And he said so
Waiting for the OP to defend the author's opinion, which is the basis for his own thread.

And he said so Originally Posted by VitaMan

the very fact that i posted the author's opinion means i agree with it.

still waiting for someone to disagree with it.
TWK, you should stop digging. Your futile replies are adorable but I'm starting to actually feel sorry for you. Why don't you just start a thread that makes sense to people other than yourself?

I'm surprised this cluster fuck thread hasn't been closed yet. LOL
TWK, you should stop digging. I'm starting to actually feel sorry for you. Why don't you just start a thread that makes sense to people other than yourself? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

so you agree MSNBC is the Leftist Idiot of the year because you can't understand why they aren't.

thank you valued poster