Sammalone69. Screenshot will prove everything you need to know about him

• BLM69
  • 08-10-2018, 12:58 PM
I've got no dog in thsi fight, BUT, what's the difference between account disabled and banned? I always thought "account disabled" occurred when the owner of the account voluntary closed it, and "banned" was a moderator imposed situation? Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
Usually account disabled is requested by user and banned is a forced vacation
Yeah I get all that but the way it went down seems a little weird. She left no parting shot, just her usual yakkity yak, then she goes nuclear on AG, then suddenly 'disabled'.
  • BLM69
  • 08-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Yeah I get all that but the way it went down seems a little weird. She left no parting shot, just her usual yakkity yak, then she goes nuclear on AG, then suddenly 'disabled'. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Mods would know those details
Can this thread die now?
This is dead
Nobody can dead a Tara thread. It just ain't gonna happen
[QUOTE=Tsmokies;1060806312]Nobody can dead a Tara thread. It just ain't gonna happen

This is too funny.
It is funny cause my buddy smokieed me hard n high
  • Gbfsl
  • 08-11-2018, 07:26 AM
As my friends in Australia would say, “Good on ya, Mate!”
It is funny cause my buddy smokieed me hard n high Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I’m intrigued. You have gone from the hostile white knight to trash talking TE after her departure to incoherent blabbering.
I know butt! If someone is still stupid enough to start another bashing lady thread. You know I will be all over it. I love to stir the bashers pot so to speak
Yes everyone knows this and yet TS and TE are gone. I’ll let you have the last word. Apparently it’s important to you.
  • BLM69
  • 08-11-2018, 09:13 PM
I know butt! If someone is still stupid enough to start another bashing lady thread. You know I will be all over it. I love to stir the bashers pot so to speak Originally Posted by Tsmokies
This guy is 0 for 2 with the BSC crew as a failed TS WK. Keep on being consistent 👍
send it to me please