Boob Job Advice

• BLM69
  • 06-04-2016, 12:23 AM
Yeah it's final NO boob job for me. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Yeah it's final NO boob job for me. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
good for you you're hot as hell just the way you are! I love natural hard bodies!!!!
good for you you're hot as hell just the way you are! I love natural hard bodies!!!! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I have been working out like crazy! I went from 120lbs to 100lbs I LOVE my new tiny sexy new body
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Where do you come up with these? Lol
You're young and have a pretty body. Keep the girls as they are for now. A boob job will always be there when you're ready.
Where do you come up with these? Lol Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
You give me inspiration my dear! I agree, your body is a masterpiece "as is"!
Totally missed this thread when it came and went previously, and just came across it, felt like chiming in.

My God, KD, your body and face are absolutely perfect. You look like the trophy wife I'll never have. Specifically, your boobs look perky, silky smooth, and I love your nipples. Don't change a thing.

I've never been a fan of MMs, but it is somewhat surprising how I seem to be in the strong majority on this.
Don't do it!!! You are beautiful the way you are and you don't need any enhancements. If your rate was not so high, I would be all over you in a heartbeat. Originally Posted by oldmarine
This plus 1000...

Your ass is to die for, it is just a little too high up the ladder for me to play with and repeatedly enjoy.

A few others have went MM's and in my opinion lost some of their sexiness and one went so big she went from very sexy to yuck. But it is your body and your choice. Just know you are sexy and beautiful as you naturally are.
Stacy and Cindy are going to their breast augmentation appointment later this year (around December) and they are both very excited. I'm WAAAAAY to nervous to commit to a boob job yet though
Generally speaking, boob jobs don't offend me or turn me off and comes down the individual woman's feelings and desires. Personally, I am a dyed-in-the-wool "legs & ass" kind of guy and am just as happy with smaller boobs as big ones. In fact, some of my favorite times have been with providers with smaller or average-size boobs.
No doubt you're a hottie Kaitlyn! I think your boobs are perfect for your body.
Re your post #12.......You look absolutely great and those perky nips look great....MM's will not help your marketing efforts (at least from my standpoint), natural is best. Your reviews will take care of the rest.

p.s. If you must, do it when you're 45-50 and tear all the older folks up, lol
Re your post #12.......You look absolutely great and those perky nips look great....MM's will not help your marketing efforts (at least from my standpoint), natural is best. Your reviews will take care of the rest......
Breast enhancement is a very personal choice.
Do it for yourself, for reasons that make sense to you.
You are changing your body. This is permanent and although risks are low, there are risks.
Finding the right surgeon is very important, if you so decide.
Your pics are lovely and sexy. Your young and hot as you are, but if you want to change your look, choose wisely.
I'll be there for Cindy and Stacy this winter but I don't think it would do me any good. My self esteem is becoming just fine with my petite small boob body