Which celebrity personality best fits you, or your hobby/provider personality?

Minkis from Boy Meets World
Who is that lol. Never even heard of the show.
Yea, don't we all wish ha ha. I would not mind being a lesbian for a year or so...d(ck gets old when you do it for a living bwahahaha. I could use some p*ssy once a week! Originally Posted by London Rayne

London thats a very honest response but not the best one for business though. Just a reply from someone that has a dick. lol Now if you could just find a hot lesbian that will PAY you
Oh yea, like my ass is worried about losing business bwahahhaa. Cmon Burk, I post on boards too much to actually work ha ha. Yes, I have had SEVERAL women pay me to just be with them..no man involved. Will tell you about that hot chick in Memphis another time, but damn..Bama fan too!
Damn, I have no clue who that is Rocky lol. None of y'all resemble Jason Statham by any chance eh?

Shorty...I am still working on another one for you. Originally Posted by London Rayne
That's the look I've been going for since I started going bald.
Minkis from Boy Meets World Originally Posted by Loggimir

Haha I used to Love Topanga. I always watched that show.
And in response to the actual thread, I think of myself as a young Doc Brown meets Johnny Castle from Dirty Dancing: a subtle blend of bat shit crazy (but smart) and collected cool. .... and I can dance.
MMM, love me some Johnny Castle bwahahhaa.

I can't dance to save my life, Sketchball...I can sing and hum though.
I can't dance to save my life, Sketchball...I can sing and hum though. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I can vouch for that!! Oh what a night that was at the Redneck Karoke Bar!!
Oh yea, Karaoke bars in Arkansas give new meaning to the word "Red Neck." Still, the drunker they are, the better I look and sound, so all good.