Best Provider with Attitude & Personality

Jade nicole is definitely one of the best.

Seeing a bunch of providers after I saw her (she was the second provider I saw after getting into the hobby), I was glad to meet her again recently. True gfe, great personality, genuinely fun to be around, genuinely has fun and makes sure that she is having a good time as well, and good BCD Originally Posted by firedoober88

Awww...Your freckin' awsome. Thank you!
^^^^ Jade you know your cool as shit !!

Meg (HH) we have chatted a few times even ruffled eachothers feathers at times (LOL) but you are a great lady and im sure one funnnn person to be around.
Meg (HH) we have chatted a few times even ruffled eachothers feathers at times (LOL) but you are a great lady and im sure one funnnn person to be around. Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
I ruffle them just so I can smooth them back out
  • fawn
  • 09-12-2010, 07:11 AM
Thank you to everyone that mentioned me....And I think all the ladies of the board ROCK............
I have met a number of ladies in Dallas and they all have excellent attitudes

Fawn
Meg
Tara Evans
Audrey Anderson
Jacxx
Lisa Lisa
Veronica Moore
Micah Renae
Infamous BJ
Redheaded Julie
Makenzee Ryder
Lacensatin
Adrianna Love
Reese Foster
Lil Miss Melissa
Ashley Apple
Khloe Cruise
Madison May
Delanie Smith

and the ones that I've communicated with
So alyssa.dfw is no bueno?
I have met a number of ladies in Dallas and they all have excellent attitudes

Fawn
Meg
Tara Evans
Audrey Anderson
Jacxx
Lisa Lisa
Veronica Moore
Micah Renae
Infamous BJ
Redheaded Julie
Makenzee Ryder
Lacensatin
Adrianna Love
Reese Foster
Lil Miss Melissa
Ashley Apple
Khloe Cruise
Madison May
Delanie Smith

and the ones that I've communicated with Originally Posted by geniusman
Thank you and I am glad we have met also
i really like shea v she seems really cool an alot of people seem to love her... and of course fawn and dannie.

oo ya + jaime young.

brooke
Shea V is just GREAT
I thought I was...LOL oh well!
These lists are always dangerous because of who you might accidentally leave out. In the past 5 years or so, I've rarely had a bad experience with the Dallas/Fort Worth ladies (well, once). But at the top of the personality list would offer up Reese as far as creating a mesmerizing, "all about you" atmosphere; Carrie Hillcrest, intelligent conversation; and as someone else has already said, Analisa for drinking buddy. All of these ladies are extremely hot, too, which is a good thing.
Kayleehotchick an awesome women Ive enjoyed for a looooong time. Shes a total sweetheart and what a performer!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not bump threads over 30 days old.
Torito
Awe..Thanks for the LOVE!

I love each and every one of you teeeuuuw!

I have had the pleasure of meeting so many great ladies here in DFW.

And I've gotta tell ya, Not one would I kick out of bed!

Well, maybe one. Okay, two. But that's All.

Holy vagina....the RAIN is here. I'm gonna sign off now so it doesn't get me. I hope everyone stays warm tonight. I'll be here NAKED if ya need anything.

~Kelly TNT