I was tricked!

my bad your right Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
It's all good bro...glad you didn't get offended...and looking forward to what you have to add to the Information Exchange about this provider...
I couldn't resists. I creeped out the house around 3:15am last night. Left my wife at home. I wanted to see what it was like. I must say that I was impressed on how spacious the rooms were, cleanliest it was, TV in all the rooms, and everyone was nice. I could stop by there everyday after work and leave there only spending 11 dollars. Now, I just need to find a female side kick to join me on the weekend or on special occasions. Originally Posted by red35632
I have gotten more free pussy at the Lido than I can count! Last time was a cute spinner in the front row of the theater with her legs spread wide, her boyfriend there letting anyone and everyone fuck her, eat her, finger her...all for 11 bucks!

So naturally, I try to give back when I can, with the latest Eccie Welcome Wagon girls, hehe. I've got another one planned for later this week

skirtchaser79411, don't fall for the little lies this girl will tell.

... I gotta think about that cuz I really need to take care of my kids too. Originally Posted by RedCajunSpinner
Kids? I dare her to produce any kids. In the times I spent with her, I never saw any evidence of any. I don't want to reveal any private info, but while she does have kids, they are nowhere to be found. skirtchaser, don't be so gullible. Y'all are the ones that are being tricked by this girl. She is making some mad cash after my reviews. I'm the best thing that ever happened to RCS.
I 2nd motion that! I just started going to Lido last week and been laid 3 times already. I didn't have to pay a dime!! And BBL is right, the husband or boyfriend be right there and allow you to do it. LoL!! I guest some people just like to watch their girl get fucked by someone else. IDK!! My recent visit, the husband want to participate too. So, I had my first 3some. It was great! Will return soon!!
Like the review, this has become a discussion about the Lido. I suggest a new thread on the Lido. This one appears over.