The question of multiple fake reviews

Completely untrue skip and you know it. 1# thing you always said to do was -deny,deny,deny.2# when making a fake review look at the last 10 reviews and you can made a realistic review. You said that.3# I was with you during the first 2 fake reviews 4# you don't write reviews in chick's you bang 5# remember I know what your friendship is about 6# to bring in RW info I would have to tell them what you do for work and finding info after that is child's play Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Each party should provide as much information as they feel comfortable providing. Every situation is unique and so the question of "what evidence is needed" is difficult to answer.

Many times a provider tries to use the review date to "prove" the review is fake. "Aha! It's fake and I can prove I wasn't here that day!", she says. She thinks it's open and shut. Problem is that many guys purposely put the wrong date for their own reasons or they do so by accident or because they can't remember the date it happened when writing the review a few weeks later. Now imagine he also used a different name to contact her than his Eccie handle. It's often more complicated than the provider thinks it is.

Generally speaking from a moderation perspective it comes down to whether their stories match up, whose story has the most holes in it, which party has more or less credibility, and what staff consensus is. If we are less than 100% sure it is fake then we do nothing.

The vast majority of the time we simply do not have the ability to discern truth and we do nothing. That may be irritating to people but the reality of the matter is that the site exists for people to share information and the credibility is hampered if moderators selectively remove content without being 100% certain.

There are plenty of sites out there (TER is one) that remove content just because someone raises a stink. Eccie does not operate that way. We do not remove content but instead let the membership decide what to believe and what to disregard.
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

You may need to re-read SpiceItUps response above.

Knowing you, this is exactly what you want to go back and forth as you thrive on the drama.

I'm going to say this one last time then I'm going to ignore you...permanently.

If you have proof, send it to the mods and they can contact Jaylyn, sexyyounglondon, bribunnysratoga, and Liv Tanner to verify that I have seen them. The AMPs, I have proof for the one in question. That should cover the last YEAR. This like at least the third time I've asked you to contact the MODs, if you feel any of my reviews are fake.

Not surprisingly, you've declined and stalled because you are an attention whore who just wants drama.

You've been called out as a vindictive liar. Put up and contact the MODS or shut up.

PS.
I have things to do, places to go, and HOs to do
You know what people,take what you want from this thread. I'm tired of this back and forth b.s. I'm not gna give up his RW info nor am I going to run around to everyone and talk shit. One good thing that came out of this is i now know that someone a lot bigger than me is pissed off at him and I sure as hell want any part of whatever is going down. Depending on how bad it really is i might just move up my moving date. Scary stuff that he gets involved in and at some point that stuff has a way of catching up with a person.
Skip everyone already knew you were going to call me a liar. I already said I knew what this would do to my rep and I am OK with it. What are other providers going to say other than yes they have seen you? Look right now it sounds like you have way bigger issues and now that this is over smh and good luck
I'm lost..is this shit show about fake reviews or being ignored and wanting stuff back after a deal didn't work out or all of the above?
I'm lost..is this shit show about fake reviews or being ignored and wanting stuff back after a deal didn't work out or all of the above? Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
+1

I need Cliff's Notes or a flowchart or something.
Shit show is over. Take care
I'm lost..is this shit show about fake reviews or being ignored and wanting stuff back after a deal didn't work out or all of the above? Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
My take on it is

FirePhoenix and Skip had a personal connection of sorts that ended over a month ago. He seems to have blocked all communication with her and she is broken-hearted about it.

When he refused to take her calls, texts, messages, KIK, etc she stalked him through his posts and reviews and started this thread to get his attention by suggesting he was writing fake reviews for some reason of AMPS in Houston.

She wants everyone to believe it is her fierce desire to protect the integrity of the review process. It looks more like she is bothered that his cock is somewhere other than inside her and his money is in some other whore's purse.

As it begin to spin a little out of control she was admonished by staff and she slipped and let us know more personal things like she is in need of Therapy and she feels something of a personal nature was left at Skips and she wants it back.

In lieu of some of her actions and history I've tried suggesting she get some legitimate help telling her that none of us here are qualified to give her the help she seems to need desperately.

The situation seems to be escalating as more personal info flows and she has tried to intimidate in a subtle way that she has personal information she could share publicly to prove it all.

Skip called her bluff and told her to have at it.

Another member challenging her was met with a similar threat of outing.

On a positive note, she seems to be Thankful for my help, claims to have manipulated me into exactly what she is looking for and asked me to keep up the good work!

Which disproves the theories that as a whore she dislikes me or that I'm not needed around here!

I see it all as promising material to enjoy for days to come.
Sadly all science fiction. Take what you want out of it people. Go with what your gut tells you (except for the part where I dislike whimpy)
BTW, what the side deal was vigra. About $400-500 is the worth of them. Due to what other business skip has it seemed he could pass this along. He failed badly. Basically not the best salesman. Or it could be that he really needs help standing up in the meat packing department. Take your pick
Half of the sales were to go to me. The other half to him. Keep in mind I already paid for the stuff.
BTW, what the side deal was ..... redacted to avoid a offense that would result in banning Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

Half of the sales were to go to me. The other half to him. Keep in mind I already paid for the stuff. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

Do you realize you just publicly confessed to committing not one but 2 felonies?

You need a long relaxing vacation and that Therapy we've been talking about girl....
I told ya already taken what you want out of this thread.
Do you realize you just publicly confessed to committing not one but 2 felonies?

You need a long relaxing vacation and that Therapy we've been talking about girl.... Originally Posted by Whispers

You need a long relaxing vacation and that Therapy we've been talking about girl....
Nope. Why should I? Where doi hide from the truth? When have i ever backed down from that? Go ahead and put me through the wringer. To be honest with you and him do is so small and I can honestly look down and sadly smh. So by all means continue. Even he can say that what you are doing has little meaning to me