So the ad site is down

taking the skin boat to tuna town. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Bwawhhahahaha! Spewed my coffee! Never heard that one.
Don't forget rawdog, going to mass, and taking the skin boat to tuna town.

I am going to really work on promoting that last one! Originally Posted by Brandofan
hahah that sounds like something BLM would say.
taking the skin boat to tuna town. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Haha, i spit my drink when i read that...will help on getting that some traction.
[/CENTER]

I guess some folks interpreted my post saying"ladies interested in mass" to mean as completely different.... Guys, pls do not interpret it as willingness to participate in bb activities. It simply may mean participating in a dialogue in co-ed or watch drama in co-ed :-).....who knows....do your homework. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx

Bruh...You're on a trick site. Of course anything related to Catholicism is going to be interpreted by the bottom feeding resident swill as bareback activities. So yeah, good call circling back to resettle the thread.
Don't forget rawdog, going to mass, and taking the skin boat to tuna town.

I am going to really work on promoting that last one! Originally Posted by Brandofan
“Skin boat to tuna town” may be the funniest metaphor I’ve ever heard. Nice one Brando. 😂
Well I would like to be in that attendance list as I’m very much in action still.
I watch the platform but it’s became for show and full of men just wanting pictures this is a hobby for you guys but it’s a job for us that we would love to do if it’s mad possible but the gas prices and Ukraine must have gotten to y’all pockets!
It's comical how these guys think they're in any position to judge us for shit but we ain't having to pay someone to fuck us. 🤭🖕🤭🖕 Originally Posted by KitKatt62
You better preach
I watch the platform but it’s became for show and full of men just wanting pictures this is a hobby for you guys but it’s a job for us that we would love to do if it’s mad possible but the gas prices and Ukraine must have gotten to y’all pockets! Originally Posted by SadreaStarr
Keep in mind. The men here or any of these sites aren't concerned about you being able to make a living or support your family.

They are here to get the best bang for their buck and stick their dick in one of your three holes.

Who the fuck cares about Ukraine.

But we do care about gas prices and that makes a huge difference on where we drive and who we see. And it's that type uppity entitlement that we are grateful for providers that we are willing to pay anything.

That's not how this works. Unless you're on OH2 where the girls make the rules and see how well thats going.
Just to be clear, we don't have to pay someone to fuck us. None of us do. It's fun to hobby. Two (or more) adults having a good time for the sake of having a good time.

But, what isn't fun is someone who thinks they're doing us a solid by taking our money, and doing the least they can to get it over with, who thinks they got it going on and we're a bunch o' losers.

If it isn't fun for both, if either would rather be somewhere else, that's not worth 2 cents.

That's the cool thing about Asian spas. If the masseuse is in a bad mood, she knows she's not making any money. So, they check the 'tude and make the client feel like the only guy/gal in the world. If they don't, the best they can hope for is half the $60 fee and a $20 tip.

And, judging from the Mecedes parked outside, she's figgered out how to keep the client happy. BTW, most gals don't have to get undressed to get that tip. And, they're making bank.

Performance-based pricing in a Free Market. Damn, I love Capitalism!
Keep in mind. The men here or any of these sites aren't concerned about you being able to make a living or support your family.

They are here to get the best bang for their buck and stick their dick in one of your three holes. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
The hobby is starting to sound too much like my old marriage. A whole lotta bitching and little to no sex.

All the chicks do on OH2 and ECCIE is piss and moan. It doesn't make me excited to whip out my wallet and head out the door to see them.

Except for Melanie. She is doing things right.
Just to be clear, we don't have to pay someone to fuck us. None of us do. It's fun to hobby. Two (or more) adults having a good time for the sake of having a good time.

But, what isn't fun is someone who thinks they're doing us a solid by taking our money, and doing the least they can to get it over with, who thinks they got it going on and we're a bunch o' losers.

If it isn't fun for both, if either would rather be somewhere else, that's not worth 2 cents.

That's the cool thing about Asian spas. If the masseuse is in a bad mood, she knows she's not making any money. So, they check the 'tude and make the client feel like the only guy/gal in the world. If they don't, the best they can hope for is half the $60 fee and a $20 tip.

And, judging from the Mecedes parked outside, she's figgered out how to keep the client happy. BTW, most gals don't have to get undressed to get that tip. And, they're making bank.

Performance-based pricing in a Free Market. Damn, I love Capitalism! Originally Posted by Billogoods

I haven't pissed the hive off on Twitter lately-- so I think I'm due.

This part. All of this. I don't get this new style where the ladies behave like they're doing you a favor. No-- you are performing a service that you being paid (very well) for. If the gent leaves you feeling like he is a human ATM machine, you didn't do anyone any favors.

The most basic premise of this to me has always been that for that one hour-- or two hours.. or however long he's booked with me... its my job to make that time stress free and fun-- so that when the gent leaves, he leaves feeling great and feeling like it was worth the expense. You wonder why I can sometimes state my opinion on this board and not get attacked by the men? This is why-- the ones that know me know I treat them like gold. I don't treat them like inconveniences. I don't treat them like they are somehow "less than" me. I don't treat them like they "have to buy pussy". I don't treat them like "tricks". Because to me-- they aren't.
It amazes me the amount of people that’ve apparently never seen Grumpy Old Men. Burgess Meredith cranked out a few good ones.

Floating the skin boat to tuna town.
Taking ol’ one-eye to the optometrist.
Taking the log to the beaver.
I haven't pissed the hive off on Twitter lately-- so I think I'm due.

This part. All of this. I don't get this new style where the ladies behave like they're doing you a favor. No-- you are performing a service that you being paid (very well) for. If the gent leaves you feeling like he is a human ATM machine, you didn't do anyone any favors.

The most basic premise of this to me has always been that for that one hour-- or two hours.. or however long he's booked with me... its my job to make that time stress free and fun-- so that when the gent leaves, he leaves feeling great and feeling like it was worth the expense. You wonder why I can sometimes state my opinion on this board and not get attacked by the men? This is why-- the ones that know me know I treat them like gold. I don't treat them like inconveniences. I don't treat them like they are somehow "less than" me. I don't treat them like they "have to buy pussy". I don't treat them like "tricks". Because to me-- they aren't. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
And this why the majority of us Fucktards think Grace Preston is the greatest thing since the invention of Toilet Paper.

I love me some Grace Preston.
Please don’t tag me in stuff like this or message me about it. I post ads on OH2, I don’t interact on the forums, I don’t plan to here either.

Thanks. Have a good one. Originally Posted by JuliaBree
Well if you hadn’t interacted with this post then you would have stayed anonymous to 99% of us...We might have checked the list, maybe researched someone’s pics or reviews to see if they have potential, potential to make an arrangement. That is what we’re here for, right?

Good point eluded to in post #24 on this thread. Probably not the best idea just to be listing all the names and profile links of women who have simply logged on to the site. Each woman can be individually logging on for different reasons and by singling out and posting their names on a public thread could bring a lot of uninvited exposure to their name/profile. Could be tons of UTR providers here listed who's names are, in a way, being outed to the masses here in coed by ending up on a list that they aren't wanting to be on. OP, best thing to do (IMO) is to maybe contact mods and see if you can get this thread taken down or at the least, the names edited out. If a lady wants her presence known, then she can post as she feels necessary/comfortable. Good luck, and stay safe! Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Stfu, nobody’s outing any fucking prostitute based on that list who chose at some point in her life to be a prostitute and willingly put themselves on a Prostitute Review Board...If she has a problem with that- 1) She never should have become a prostitute 2) She never should have joined any site or posted ads or pictures for Prostitutes 3) She never should have made herself visible by commenting if she wants to be invisible from Forums 4) She can asked at any point in time to have her account ‘Disabled’ if she has unwanted attention or simply keep logging in and lurking...This chick would have remained UTR to all of us if she hadn’t opened up her mouth and posted. No one is UTR when you’re selling your pussy anywhere online....Quit being a cunt.