Rush Slimebaugh attacks the Pope

And you're a broken record, an endless loop of the same stupid bullshit.
And you're a broken record, an endless loop of the same stupid bullshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

That "broken record" would be you, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB.

broken record Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
broken record ... broken record Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Just more evidence demonstrating that you're a hypocritical racist, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. BTW, you're the faggot that helped establish the dick-sucking commune at Hippie Hollow, and here's "your" poll:

Yet another of your perverted homo-erotic fantasies is entered into that social anthropology study, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Keep your gay desires to your self cock whisperer. i got no desire to contribute to your book on cock whispering. In Bred Hank
Keep your gay desires to your self cock whisperer. i got no desire to contribute to your book on cock whispering. In Bred Hank Originally Posted by i'va biggen
NICE Obrodevil avatar. It fits you.
Keep your gay desires to your self cock whisperer. i got no desire to contribute to your book on cock whispering. In Bred Hank Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Too late, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Your perverse behavior is already entered into the study and a matter of record, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Too late, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Your perverse behavior is already entered into the study and a matter of record, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Keep beating that dead horse cock whisperer, every one knows how perverted you are.
Keep beating that dead horse cock whisperer, every one knows how perverted you are. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
NOTE: the subject, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, has crossed the deviant threshold into bestiality.
Note: Corpy, the gay funk doll wannabe, is repeating himself again and again and again, like a broken record.
you can't fix crazy
NOTE: the subject, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, has crossed the deviant threshold into bestiality. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

NOTE: Who brings up animals more than any other poster? In Bred Hankering!!!!
Is IBIdiot really the chimp whisperer?
Note: Corpy, the gay funk doll wannabe, is repeating himself again and again and again, like a broken record. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's obvious you fail to see the enormous hypocrisy inherent in your post, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

you can't fix crazy Originally Posted by JCM800
No doubt about it, 1-800-JCM-DATO is the cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

NOTE: Who brings up animals more than any other poster? In Bred Hankering!!!!
... beating that dead horse cock ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
NOTE: the subject, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, has resigned himself to accepting his sub-human, prosimian status.

I B Idiot Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes you are, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

It's obvious you fail to see the enormous hypocrisy inherent in your post, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

No doubt about it, 1-800-JCM-DATO is the cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

NOTE: the subject, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, has resigned himself to accepting his sub-human, prosimian status.

Yes you are, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He just can't follow the rules.

Bestiality, scatological pleasures, all things contrary to conventionally accepted fetish.

You are truly a SICK BASTARD...

And go on and on and on and on and on like a broken record!
He just can't follow the rules.

Bestiality, scatological pleasures, all things contrary to conventionally accepted fetish.

You are truly a SICK BASTARD...

And go on and on and on and on and on like a broken record! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ekim the Inbred Chimp was quoted verbatim, punctuation and all, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. BTW, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, here's your "broken record":

broken record ... broken record Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054680020] It's obvious you fail to see the enormous hypocrisy inherent in your post, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Looks like I'm Boring hankering is tired of humans, and is wanting to whisper horse cocks.They must shoot bigger loads, as 90% of his posts refer to cum gobbling.