Hardly Anyone At The Hospital. Where's this National Emergency?

Do you think we are headed toward bank closures? Originally Posted by Sienna91
If they can halt the transportation of goods to stores couldn't they shut down the electronics apparatus that we all depend on for our daily monetary transaction? The answer is of course. It's not a matter of if, but when. Today you walk into a store with cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards ect. and the shelves are dam near empty. Tomorrow you may walk into a store and all the shelves are fully stocked but you'll see a sign that reads "All Purchases Must Be Made In Cash" Thank You Management. Remember a few years back when the EBT Cards were inoperable because of a Computer glitch? That was a test, it was done on purpose. Reserve cash in drawer enough for at least a month. America is no longer a Country it's a Corporation and the Government is the management and they own you. This Covin-19 Virus which should really be called Covert-19 is nothing but a prerequisite for something else. Eventually our Paper Money will be phased out too. Question everything.
I like the way you think
So you've confirmed its not a NATIONAL emergency.

The number of deaths are staggeringly small here in America. But give it another two weeks! That's what you said two weeks ago. The hoax is the "death rate" and that's it is going to kill WAY more people than the regular flu pandemics that we haven't driven the country into a panic over.

BTW, if you don't think people aren't gathering publicly in mass numbers you haven't been to the Walmart in the past month. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Oh for fuck's sake you are an idiot.

NO, I did NOT confirm it is not a national emergency. I clearly said it is going to spread EVERYWHERE. The fact that some places are hit harder earlier is a common characteristic of all pandemics. But it will hit Texas hard in the weeks and months ahead. You don't wait until is is widespread in your area before you declare an emergency.

You declare an emergency EARLY in order to avoid a peak that overwhelms the medical system.

In 2-3 weeks you and the other deniers are going to disappear from this board as the number of cases in Texas reaches into the tens of thousands. But the rest of us will remember when you try to sneak back on the board in a few months.
Oh for fuck's sake you are an idiot.

NO, I did NOT confirm it is not a national emergency. I clearly said it is going to spread EVERYWHERE. The fact that some places are hit harder earlier is a common characteristic of all pandemics. But it will hit Texas hard in the weeks and months ahead. You don't wait until is is widespread in your area before you declare an emergency.

You declare an emergency EARLY in order to avoid a peak that overwhelms the medical system.

In 2-3 weeks you and the other deniers are going to disappear from this board as the number of cases in Texas reaches into the tens of thousands. But the rest of us will remember when you try to sneak back on the board in a few months. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
Actually this outbreak started in December. National coverage didn't put this out until just recently. There is no way to accurately predict who will get sick and who won't or how many. This afternoon I went to Academy Sports to get some workout equipment since it seems all the Gym Franchise are all closed. They would only let three people in at a time. Three go in when three come out. So I was in line for about twenty minutes or so. I was closer to people in the line than I would be to anyone in the store, really makes sense doesn't it? This is not a precaution it's a technique we aren't even aware of to control the way people think. All these restrictions stress people out. You can't find what you need in the stores, businesses are closed people feel inconvenienced but hey it's all in the name of being safe. When all this is over many people will have a lower resistance to disease and many will get sick. The body fights better when it's being opposed by nature. So yeah in a way you're right there will be an uptick of cases not because the virus spread more but because we lay dormant. The body has all kinds of defense systems wanting to heal you, we need to let them work.
And I also will say this your immune system functions better when you eat the right foods and people eating like s*** right now because they're just sitting at home eating snacks
Every time I get groceries delivered or go to the grocery store it's always the junk food that's sold out but the healthy stuff now that's in stock
And I also will say this your immune system functions better when you eat the right foods and people eating like s*** right now because they're just sitting at home eating snacks Originally Posted by Sienna91
Not me - I had lean protein, fruits and vegetables at every meal.

The only snacks I eat are carrots, cashews, and bananas.

Stores are well stocked with healthy food - people eating junk food have weak willpower.
[QUOTE=friendly fred;1062001806]Not me - I had lean protein, fruits and vegetables at every meal.

Stores are well stocked with healthy food - people eating junk food have weak willpower.[/QUOTE

not me either I'm actually vegan so I don't eat any animal or dairy products and I tell you I've had no problem finding my food but when I walk down the processed isles I can't even tell what the hell was there to begin with because that is ransacked

so much so that they're even writing articles on what food is being sold the most and what's not

majority of people right now are reaching for junk foods that are shelf stable
Yeah, I wouldn't believe JL at all, Sienna91.

Except when he damns all overweight people - especially women - to death for being fat.

It's pretty Freudians if yous thinks about it.

We've got plentys of food. Most of Canada knows how to shelter in place already. JL's talking outs of his bum again.
[QUOTE=Sienna91;1062001845]
Not me - I had lean protein, fruits and vegetables at every meal.

Stores are well stocked with healthy food - people eating junk food have weak willpower.[/QUOTE

not me either I'm actually vegan so I don't eat any animal or dairy products and I tell you I've had no problem finding my food but when I walk down the processed isles I can't even tell what the hell was there to begin with because that is ransacked

so much so that they're even writing articles on what food is being sold the most and what's not

majority of people right now are reaching for junk foods that are shelf stable Originally Posted by friendly fred
Bunch of processed sugar. Not good for times of stress or to combat pathogens, they love sugar especially anything with High Fructose Corn Syrup, which once ingested creates inflammatory responses within the body not a good thing. The bodies natural response to inflammation is to create mucous, get the picture?
new detail about the virus.

if you can't smell or taste, you probably have it.
new detail about the virus.

if you can't smell or taste, you probably have it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Well I just farted, believe me I don't have it, lol.
Well I just farted, believe me I don't have it, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

its been reported that those who got sick say besides having stomach pains, difficulty breathing, could not smell or taste.

its something to keep in mind of the symptoms.
He said smells, not stink!

LOLLING!
This Covin-19 Virus which should really be called Covert-19 is nothing but a prerequisite for something else. Eventually our Paper Money will be phased out too. Question everything. Originally Posted by Levianon17
They will use this playbook for "climate change" to control the populace

In 2-3 weeks you and the other deniers are going to disappear from this board as the number of cases in Texas reaches into the tens of thousands. But the rest of us will remember when you try to sneak back on the board in a few months. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
I'm willing to wager by the end of the year that the death toll in Texas does not exceed 20,000 people from coronavirus. The number of cases, infections, are basically immaterial. We'll have tens of thousands of cases of "regular" flu in Texas and hundreds, if not a thousand of deaths. No Texan will bat an eye.

To say that this is a nationwide problem but only state the most populous states as evidence is foolhardy. Nobody gives a shit in Wyoming. Or Utah, or Kansas. Much of the problem is the media wants to treat it as a nationwide problem to invoke panic. The media is using the word Pandemic as a terror word. It just means it's widespread throughout the world. The seasonal cold could be a pandemic.

You're the skeered idiot.