When "I'm Not Voting" and the Libertarian Candidate are included ....

So true. If Trump was running against Obama, he would be destroyed in my opinion. Clinton is carrying more negative baggage than any Presidential candidate I can remember, and it's currently neck-and-neck. Like Clinton, I think Trump does more to hurt himself than anyone else. Both Trump and Clinton need to select strong running mates. That alone will be interesting. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I don't agree. When Obama goes off teleprompter he sounds like an idiot. Trump would keep zigging when Obama expects a zag. Remember how Romney had Obama in the debate and then Candy came in and rescued Barry. Romeny backed down and never recovered. Trump would not have backed away from Candy. He would have continued to pound on Obama. I don't know who would have won but it wouldn't have been landslide.
I don't agree. When Obama goes off teleprompter he sounds like an idiot. Trump would keep zigging when Obama expects a zag. Remember how Romney had Obama in the debate and then Candy came in and rescued Barry. Romeny backed down and never recovered. Trump would not have backed away from Candy. He would have continued to pound on Obama. I don't know who would have won but it wouldn't have been landslide. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Trump used a teleprompter, and still sounded like an idiot.
Trump used a teleprompter, and still sounded like an idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And YOU are an idiot ALL THE TIME ! With or without a teleprompter, EKIM !
And YOU are an idiot ALL THE TIME ! With or without a teleprompter, EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

A ballot I'd like to see:

Please blacken one number from 1 to 4 next these names in the appropriate numbered box:
A "4" is who you think the biggest douchebag is.
A "1" is who you think the littlest douchebag is:

Hilary Clinton
Donald Trump
Gary Johnson
Bernie Sanders

Add up the numbers and whoever gets the highest count is the biggest douchebag in the land and everyone will know! Whoever gets the lowest count is the next POTUS.

Killing four douchebags with one vote...yeah.
Kind of surprised that the Libertarian isn't doing better in this poll given that he is the only one who would legalize our hobby. (Of course, it is doubtful he has had more strange pussy than Trump --- or than Hillary for that matter).

I certainly don't expect the Libertarian candidate to win any electoral votes. But if he can crack 15%, he makes it onto the debate stage. Giving us a bona fide third option is a healthy thing for our republic. Small victories today leading to a political realignment in the future. Originally Posted by Texas Playboy
as long as there is a 2 party monopoly, access to the ballots remains difficult for third parties so as long there is a requirement to collect signatures just to get on the ballot.

I thought that requirement is ridiculous, paying a ballot fee is common sense way to do this. Louisiana does this, but that process still favors main parties.
A ballot I'd like to see:

Please blacken one number from 1 to 4 next these names in the appropriate numbered box:
A "4" is who you think the biggest douchebag is.
A "1" is who you think the littlest douchebag is:

Hilary Clinton
Donald Trump
Gary Johnson
Bernie Sanders

Add up the numbers and whoever gets the highest count is the biggest douchebag in the land and everyone will know! Whoever gets the lowest count is the next POTUS.

Killing four douchebags with one vote...yeah. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I see.. you like proportional voting.
I see.. you like proportional voting. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yeah...no dangling, dimpled, hanging, pregnant bullshit.
as long as there is a 2 party monopoly, access to the ballots remains difficult for third parties so as long there is a requirement to collect signatures just to get on the ballot. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The Libertarian candidate will be on all 50 states' ballots in November. We just need to get him on the debate stage in September and October.
The Libertarian candidate will be on all 50 states' ballots in November. We just need to get him on the debate stage in September and October. Originally Posted by Texas Playboy
If that happens, it's a new ball game.
I just wish Polls were outlawed during an election year.
I just wish Polls were outlawed during an election year. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Brilliant!
I just wish Polls were outlawed during an election year. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That would sure upset some of the candidates for DOTY here on ECCIE ! Some of them are in campaign mode all the time and rely on " polling " to see where they stand in their quest for the DOTY award. Just ask EKIM and assup.
That would sure upset some of the candidates for DOTY here on ECCIE ! Some of them are in campaign mode all the time and rely on " polling " to see where they stand in their quest for the DOTY award. Just ask EKIM and assup. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
That would sure upset some of the candidates for DOTY here on ECCIE ! Some of them are in campaign mode all the time and rely on " polling " to see where they stand in their quest for the DOTY award. Just ask EKIM and assup. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I'm quite sure you're right on that it would upset some candidates and media and hacks who rely on polls.

what's DOTY?