do like your provider to wear makeup?

Not all plain women are country bumpkins, but not all women who wear make up are hiding anything either.
Damn Lucky Wabbitt, having two gorgeous ladies close by. Say Hi, to our unnamed friend. Need to spread the loving and encourage Valerie to come to AR!! Originally Posted by shorty

Damn Val is going to be in such high demand with all her new stalkers. Hmmm should she wear little or alot of makeup? Hell I've seen her without and she is right she looks good either way.

You know Shorty I think we have direct flights to Little Rock on South West pretty cheap...
Val you rock with or without make up. I love your new photos by the way. that smeared lipstick is sexy on you. Originally Posted by Fastcars1966
Thank you

Damn Val is going to be in such high demand with all her new stalkers. Hmmm should she wear little or alot of makeup? Hell I've seen her without and she is right she looks good either way.

You know Shorty I think we have direct flights to Little Rock on South West pretty cheap... Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Well you've got less than 24hrs so you better figure it out Wabbit!
Val, love your new avatar with the focus on those luscious lips even though I am an "eye" man.
I love lots of dark eye makeup, false eyelashes and lipstick. I feel it makes providers look very sexy. The rest of it is optional. So some make up-b. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Whoa!! That sounds like alot to me...........false eyelashes?
Not so fond of bangin' raccoons. Originally Posted by Txn5inThick
Lol
I wore fake eyelashes a coupe of times. They made my crystal green eyes come more alive. But they were a pain to put on, especially if you have long nails. Too much hassle if you ask me.
I wore fake eyelashes a coupe of times. They made my crystal green eyes come more alive. But they were a pain to put on, especially if you have long nails. Too much hassle if you ask me. Originally Posted by incognito isis
Is that you in the pic? You look like that model Gia
Karla, no that is Gia Carangi the supermodel from Philly.
Karla, no that is Gia Carangi the supermodel from Philly. Originally Posted by incognito isis
Does the avatar resemble you?? How do we get to see you (and your new boobs)???
Val, love your new avatar with the focus on those luscious lips even though I am an "eye" man. Originally Posted by whitechocolate

She has a great bod but its those lips that are my favorite part.
Rabbitt. . . Yep, flights are cheap on Southwest these days!! Can fly round trip to Nola, Houston, Dallas, and N. FL for 300-340.
Yep, those lips look like the prefect lips for a really fantastic BJ!! Our mutual friend might have something to say about that though LOL!!
They do run specials I think it was $89 one way but not sure if that is the case with gas almost $4/gal.
Cheapest I've seen it is 120 one way!!