A stripper wants to move in with me

• grean
  • 10-04-2017, 02:09 PM
So very entertaining.

This has the makings of an ABC Afterschool Special, Movie of the Week, or or a future Episode of Dateline or Americas Most Wanted.

Every time I open this thread I look forwRd to the next mini chapter. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Chapter 2. Mom finds out a stripper was living with her. Can't wait for that one.
Chapter 2. Mom finds out a stripper was living with her. Can't wait for that one. Originally Posted by grean
I’m hoping for stripper tells mom what she does and mom wants to make some extra money and mom starts stripping and giving BJs for $20 in the back room of some real dive strip club. More expecting stripper to get very comfortable, wear out her welcome, and them living in Hell trying to get the ho out of the house.
Nope.

Been through this with a girlfriend. Cops can't even make them leave without an eviction.
My guy, I love it! Absolutely zero downside - follow your cock, it literally cannot lead you astray. It's science. Congrats on embracing the bottom - will you please update the team periodically on your happiness? 😉
My guy, I love it! Absolutely zero downside - follow your cock, it literally cannot lead you astray. It's science. Congrats on embracing the bottom - will you please update the team periodically on your happiness? 😉 Originally Posted by FellatioPlease
Lmfao I love it kmsl
Update Saturday night got a little crazy and my mom and her got into a fight. I think its going to work out I hope
Waiting for the story where he comes home from work and the stripper and her pimp empty the house. no furniture,ceiling fans, or toilet seats.
Update Saturday night got a little crazy and my mom and her got into a fight. I think its going to work out I hope Originally Posted by funtimesforme
Sure... Two women under the same roof that don't like each other... That always works out.
Been there done that. I have eviction. Paperwork from it. She moved in with my parents cause they felt sorry for her. Then they found out she was still stripping not waitresing. My deacon father and conservative mother kicked her out on her ass. Just a word from advice hide your shit and tell mom to hide hers. It won't end well.