MOSG During Half Hour Sessions

No thanks. Your not the type of client I want or need. Originally Posted by asian rose
Awwww ... not even some LOL's? Mr Kegal said you gave him LOL's free for nothing
Awwww ... not even some LOL's? Mr Kegal said you gave him LOL's free for nothing Originally Posted by ozmosys
I love to laugh. Especially when it's actually funny. If you feel left out here's some for you too! LOL LOL LOL LOL.
I don't cut my time short with anybody. Once you pop you can spend the remaining time cuddling, talking, showering.... I do not cut time short. Originally Posted by asian rose
This is your typical unprofessional BP mentality and it's clearly 100% about control.

You want to tell each client how he going to use the remaining 25 minutes of HIS (not your) fully paid for time if he is the sort to warm up pop in the first few minutes?

As others already pointed out your goods are no more worn out if he works you for 30 minutes straight without popping than if he pops in 5 minutes, rests for 5 and goes another 20.

You're going to have to come up with a far more intelligent excuse to justify this lame attitude.

You aren't getting paid big bucks to cuddle, talk and shower unless the paying client says you are.

You are gorgeous and physically my type as my signature line states but as far as I'm concerned this is a major self alert.

You seem far more interested in using the client for the most you can squeeze out of his wallet than you are in generating satisfied clients.

This is much more the typical behavior of a strip club dancer accustomed to pushing lap dances and watered down drinks than a professional provider.
  • onei
  • 10-31-2012, 11:18 PM
this is enough for me to make an informed decision ... I'll pass.
Some client's do take longer to pop and that's understandable. The ones that take long can do longer as long as its within the time frame. If you know it takes you longer then 30 min then book the hour. The ones who pop got what they came for and they all pop! It's the one's who want to pop pop pop in half's that I cant work the rest of the day and I get less. At least if he does an hour and pop pop pops I made enough even though I cant work the rest of the day. Same principle, I'm not trying to change the principle. Why leave with $160 when I can leave with $260? He paid for the time but it is my body. As someone else said it's on both parties to agree to the terms. I also have the right to say what happens to my body. Your say I'm more worried about what I can squeeze out of a clieints wallet and I can say all you care about us using a girl for your own personal needs and you don't care about the provider and how she feels. I care about my clients enjoying their time with me and they all feel good.
This has nothing to do with control. Also I'm not refuring to pops as pops per say. Im talking POUNDING POPS.

This is your typical unprofessional BP mentality and it's clearly 100% about control.
You want to tell each client how he going to use the remaining 25 minutes of HIS (not your) fully paid for time if he is the sort to warm up pop in the first few minutes?

As others already pointed out your goods are no more worn out if he pounds you for 30 minutes straight without popping than if he pops in 5 minutes, rests for 5 and goes another 20. You're going to have to come up with a better excuse for this lame attitude.

You aren't getting paid big bucks to cuddle, talk and shower unless the paying client says you are.

You are gorgeous and my type but as far as I'm concerned this is a self alert.

You seem far more interested in using the client for the most you can squeeze out of his wallet than you are in generating satisfied clients. Originally Posted by Codybeast
I think we gave ehr enough free advertising guys.. lets leave the thread be..
Some client's do take longer to pop and that's understandable. The ones that take long can do longer as long as its within the time frame. If you know it takes you longer then 30 min then book the hour. The ones who pop got what they came for and they all pop! It's the one's who want to pop pop pop in half's that I cant work the rest of the day and I get less. At least if he does an hour and pop pop pops I made enough even though I cant work the rest of the day. Same principle, I'm not trying to change the principle. He paid for the time but it is my body. Originally Posted by asian rose
Aren't you precious. One last time the Entire point is he is paying you for a full 30 minutes of BCD "POUNDING" as you put it.
Whether he pops once or five times may wear him out for the day but it won't affect your body in the least. You only put in the same 30 minutes (of Pounding) regardless.
Since when does a monger popping make the provider tired? You do finally get this I hope. If not forget about it.

As someone else said it's on both parties to agree to the terms. I also have the right to say what happens to my body. Originally Posted by asian rose
Again NOTHING is happening to your body other than you are humping for 30 minutes which you were PAID to do and should subsequently expect to do. His popping has nothing to do with extra wear and tear on your body. His popping affects HIS body not yours. We're not talking about adding Greek or some other physical item to your existing menu.

Your say I'm more worried about what I can squeeze out of a clieints wallet and I can say all you care about us using a girl for your own personal needs and you don't care about the provider and how she feels. I care about my clients enjoying their time with me and they all feel good. Originally Posted by asian rose
You're absolutely right about that part. You get PAID to satisfy the clients personal need for 30 minutes. End of story. He is not paying to hear about how you FEEL about how many times he pops especially when extra pops DON'T affect your body in the least.

Why leave with $160 when I can leave with $260? Originally Posted by asian rose
As I stated this is all about squeezing more money out of the client. Simple solution would be to only book hour sessions. Problem solved. That eliminates the clients you claim to not want anyway.
I think we gave ehr enough free advertising guys.. lets leave the thread be.. Originally Posted by SmackThatAzz

Good point
I'm dissappointed in some of the Austin board member's. We all provide a good service and have good reviews. Just consider 3 total cuties that worked in Austin gone. Sorry to the respectful eccie members who support us but we will go other places where there is no bs. Shame a few bad apples can ruin it for the rest.

Jay Walker. You have seen some of us girls.. You know no one is being pimped yet the back handed comment? Originally Posted by asian rose
See Ya, Don't let the hobby door hit you on the ass on your way out.

3 Ladies, it's interesting how you speak for all three. hmmmmmm, really starts to offer more and more credence to this Jay fellow who it has sounded like we started talking to from about page 3 on.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

based on some of the comments in this thread, I am a dick???!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sixx
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

based on some of the comments in this thread, I am a dick???!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I dont think your a dick sixxx....
I dont think your a dick sixxx.... Originally Posted by asian rose

Well, I do have a rep for being a dick overall but it's funny when you have been mentioned as such and others are demonstrating the same behavior.

I am a hobbyist who does his homework. Had I seen you, I would not have expected MSOG on 30 min. I can't for one and well, if I am getting BBBCIMNQNS, it takes me a good bit. If I was having FS with you asian rose, I would pop within 5

sixx
I'm dissappointed in some of the Austin board member's. We all provide a good service and have good reviews. Just consider 3 total cuties that worked in Austin gone. Sorry to the respectful eccie members who support us but we will go other places where there is no bs. Shame a few bad apples can ruin it for the rest.

Jay Walker. You have seen some of us girls.. You know no one is being pimped yet the back handed comment? Originally Posted by asian rose
Nothing like a case of Golden Pussy Syndrome. Threatening the clients with the cash (which is in short supply) that you will take your special Pussy (which there is more than plenty of in Austin) elsewhere.

Yep that'll teach em alright.
Nothing like a case of Golden Pussy Syndrome. Threatening the clients with the cash (which is in short supply) that you will take your special Pussy (which there is more than plenty of in Austin) elsewhere.

Yep that'll teach em alright. Originally Posted by Codybeast
I know the term gps. One who appreciates a good women and actually know's her worth would say you can't even put a price on a good quality woman. The GPs term in my opinion just makes guys look bad who use it and I feel they are cheap or they use it because they can't afford it. My rates are not high or not much. I provide a good service and all my reviews prove it rather it be for the half, hour, or two hour are all are yes's.
That being said I havent threatened any clients. In fact I'm the one who posted the threat because I was the one threatened and I posted the picture with his text threatening me as proof. There is no text from my cell number with a picture to be posted as evidence of a threat because one doesn't exist. That comment didn't teach me anything except you don't think women are worth much.
And actually your wrong, there is always more guy's with money then good quality providers.
Well, I do have a rep for being a dick overall but it's funny when you have been mentioned as such and others are demonstrating the same behavior.

I am a hobbyist who does his homework. Had I seen you, I would not have expected MSOG on 30 min. I can't for one and well, if I am getting BBBCIMNQNS, it takes me a good bit. If I was having FS with you asian rose, I would pop within 5

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
You haven't done anything to wrong me in any way sixxx. You have only given me helpful tips. I only judge upon one on one bases. Most guys I know sixx do take longer to achieve bbbcimngns so that's understandable.