Advertisers flee Fox fleabag Tucker Carlson

show me where... oh Hell, never mind. he's just going to ignore me too.
IB will defend Trump and Republicans no matter what. He doesn’t know how to have his own opinion. He defended Trump when Putin plunked him in Helsinki, Access Hollywood and Stormy Daniels. Basically denied it even happen. He’s a true DTDS Originally Posted by themystic
He sure knows how to him and haw and not back up his claims with any proof ( Ceasar Chavez and other deflections that have little to do with anything).......also has a weird fascination with lousy lollipop memes for some strange reason
He sure knows how to him and haw and not back up his claims with any proof ( Ceasar Chavez and other deflections that have little to do with anything).......also has a weird fascination with lousy lollipop memes for some strange reason Originally Posted by matchingmole
He is a hem hawing he hawing King. I still like him for some reason. Kind of like a retarded guy. You don’t know if you really like them
Or just feel sorry for them. ( Oh fuck every Right wing Snowflake in here is about to bombard me). Those sensitive fuckers cry about anything they feel slighted on. Very thin skinned ever since Putin became President of the USA
He is a hem hawing he hawing King. I still like him for some reason. Kind of like a retarded guy. You don’t know if you really like them
Or just feel sorry for them. ( Oh fuck every Right wing Snowflake in here is about to bombard me). Those sensitive fuckers cry about anything they feel slighted on. Very thin skinned ever since Putin became President of the USA Originally Posted by themystic
I kinda of feel sorry for him too..I get the impression that he an old retired dude that thinks Olive Garden is great Italian food...has never had great Pad Thai or Tikka Masala.....good old boring meat and potatoes food stuff only. Watches Hannity and likes getting all riled up about crap that will never happen. Liberals seem to like to try new foods and beers and more underground music. Or world music for that matter.
IB will defend Trump and Republicans no matter what. He doesn’t know how to have his own opinion. He defended Trump when Putin plunked him in Helsinki, Access Hollywood and Stormy Daniels. Basically denied it even happen. He’s a true DTDS Originally Posted by themystic
Defending Trump is easy when the alternative is the nationally destructive bullshit the lib-retards are peddling.

Show me where an American is competing for a field worker job Originally Posted by matchingmole
Cesar Chavez was the American field worker competing with illegals, or is that fundamental fact beyond your limited intellectual grasp?

Show me where an American is competing for a field worker job Originally Posted by matchingmole
Cesar Chavez was the American field worker competing with illegals, or is that fundamental fact beyond your very limited intellectual grasp?

show me where... oh Hell, never mind. he's just going to ignore me too. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Cesar Chavez was the American field worker competing with illegals, or is that fundamental fact beyond your fundamentally flawed intellectual grasp?

He sure knows how to him and haw and not back up his claims with any proof ( Ceasar Chavez and other deflections that have little to do with anything).......also has a weird fascination with lousy lollipop memes for some strange reason Originally Posted by matchingmole
Oh but the proof is there for the intelligent and and educated to understand. Those who do not understand are either stupid or liars.

Or just feel sorry for them. ( Oh fuck every Right wing Snowflake in here is about to bombard me). Those sensitive fuckers cry about anything they feel slighted on. Very thin skinned ever since Putin became President of the USA
Originally Posted by themystic
You're projecting; hence, the only person you should feel sorry for is yourself.
Cesar Chavez was the American field worker competing with illegals, or is that fundamental fact beyond your limited intellectual grasp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
oh Man, thanks! all I knew about him was an argument between the Mexicans and Blacks, over what name would go on the Boulevard in my town. the Blacks wanted Martin Luther King, I argued for Chavez, because why would we name the street after a Lutheran who posted 95 theses, 500 years ago?
oh Man, thanks! all I knew about him was an argument between the Mexicans and Blacks, over what name would go on the Boulevard in my town. the Blacks wanted Martin Luther King, I argued for Chavez, because why would we name the street after a Lutheran who posted 95 theses, 500 years ago? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
A Catholic by the name of "Luther" posted the 95 Theses. It would be some time later that he became known as the founder of the Lutheran Church. You might want to check what Luther did to advance world literacy before you so ignorantly dismiss him merely because he lived some 500 years ago. Literacy was a fundamental tenet of Protestantism.
Cesar Chavez was the American field worker competing with illegals, or is that fundamental fact beyond your very dwarfed intellectual grasp?
You might want to check what Luther did to advance world literacy before you so ignorantly dismiss him Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you might invest in a sarcasm meter before... oh never mind.

show me where an American field... never mind again. I see you answered out of context.
you might invest in a sarcasm meter before... oh never mind.

show me where an American field... never mind again. I see you answered out of context. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So repetitively making a post pretending like Cesar Chavez wasn't an American agricultural worker in competition with illegal labor for American jobs meets your definition of "mature"?
Cesar Chavez was the American field worker competing with illegals, or is that fundamental fact beyond your very dwarfed intellectual grasp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Where....a place or location
Is-Present tense....I had no idea Cesar Chavez was alive
The question was not historical
So repetitively making a post pretending like Cesar Chavez wasn't an American agricultural worker in competition with illegal labor for American jobs meets your definition of "mature"? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is-Presents tense....I had no idea Cesar Chavez was alive Originally Posted by matchingmole
this.. you wanted me to take the Chavez reference seriously, as if he currently marches with Mexican field Laborers. my joke was funny, it's not about mature or not. when you were asked many times about naming one white field worker, you couldn't, because your reference is 50 years ago.
I believe he thinks like El Trumpo...believing Frederick Douglas is still alive and kicking
I believe he thinks like El Trumpo...believing Frederick Douglas is still alive and kicking Originally Posted by matchingmole
Is-Present tense....I had no idea Cesar Chavez was alive
The question was not historical
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Your equivocation doesn't change the fact that Cesar Chavez was the American field worker competing with illegals, or is that fundamental fact beyond your very dwarfed intellectual grasp?

I believe he thinks like El Trumpo...believing Frederick Douglas is still alive and kicking Originally Posted by matchingmole
You thinking you "think" is what's laughable.

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's what passes for "mature" and "witty" in your book? You're a hypocrite wearing lib-retard blinders.

this.. you wanted me to take the Chavez reference seriously, as if he currently marches with Mexican field Laborers. my joke was funny, it's not about mature or not. when you were asked many times about naming one white field worker, you couldn't, because your reference is 50 years ago. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Your "white" qualifier is racist bullshit.

Furthermore, Chavez's struggle with illegals echoed Samuel Gompers' exact sentiments from a century earlier. So, your "time qualifier" is equally bullshit.

Coretta Scott King argued exactly the same thing as Samuel Gompers and Cesar Chavez, and their credibility as subject matter experts trumps yours every damn day of the week.