Question about my body

I have to leave at least something to the imagination Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Seeing that pic is flashbacking me to when you gave me my first 69 Kaitlyn, I can still feel your sweet skin all around my face AWE gotta do that again in the future
It looks good on you! Originally Posted by TinMan
Yay Thank you! I forgot how much I loved my thick thighs

Seeing that pic is flashbacking me to when you gave me my first 69 Kaitlyn, I can still feel your sweet skin all around my face AWE gotta do that again in the future Originally Posted by Gemineye
You are always welcome to send me a text
Hey little girl, want a cookie.... Haha! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Hell yeah I want a cookie
Your 21. Enjoy the weight you are. Chances are you will gain some later in life and you may think that your sex life is now but it really has just barely begun. You will have plenty of time to see what you will look like carrying a few extra pounds
Interracial sex is a good way to gain a few pounds.
You are perfect and I know I would.
You are perfect and I know I would. Originally Posted by users2003
Thank you I love my body as long as I'm healthy I'm happy
I'm curious would my regulars still see me if I made an effort to gain a few pounds? I'm 100lbs (used to be 120) and still keeping up with an ass. I'm thinking about gaining 10 lbs and get a little thicker then go blonde. I'm still indecisive about the boob job in December but I figured guys don't like super skinny girls anymore. I don't want to mess up a good thing that I have going with you guys so why don't you tell me from a clients point of view what you think. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Miss Kaitlyn I have always liked you and will always continue seeing you. You are one of my favorite Providers and your service level is awesome. I appreciate your hard work and your amazing skills = )

#TeamKD #MissKaitlynAwesome
  • BLM69
  • 11-06-2016, 05:44 PM
I have to leave at least something to the imagination Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Pink bald pussy gets more attention, guys don't need surprises over here
I was talking to some female friends about this topic as well and we all pretty much come to the conclusion that today the most attractive women in our eyes is one with a Skinny/Thinnish upper body and a Thick but Toned lower body (butt, thighs)

Personally I prefer a toned body above all else since I'm close to 9% body fat and I'm proud of that. But someone with a toned body and a protruding glutes and thick toned thighs are so hot imo.

I'd say you would look so fucking hot if you added 10 lbs and all that went to your lower body. That is solely my opinion.

and Ofc take all that with a grain of salt...
if you are at 100 lbs I'd probably want to date you after you gained at least 50 lbs. No doubt you look very good now but I prefer my women to be jiggly. If you decide to gain more weight its not how much you gain but where you gain it.

You should gain most of your weight "low" ass, thighs, hips, and legs. When you start gaining weight and you notice your stomach getting bigger then start trying to burn fat there. You DO NOT want to gain weight in your stomach or mostly upper body. Watch buffy the body videos she has good lessons on gaining weight in the roght areas.
You look excellent. 10 lbs would not make a difference.
I just saw this response, damn I feel late. But I have been working out my stomach and trying to push the weight to my thighs and ass I'm at a healthy 105lbs right now and my ass is jiggly so I'm happy
Your beautiful body (along with your sweet face) left enough an imprint on me when we met a year ago Kaitlyn. When we will one of these days finally reunite, I have faith our meeting will be even more amazing than before. You even responded to my post telling me how the 2nd time with the same Provider gets better
Op - when you first started this thread I thought it was ridiculous because you're as beautiful as they come already. Just saw your newer pics on your profile and DAMN girl - you look good!!!