If you ar looking for a good BAREBACK SLUT call this whore... Analeese

Wow now your going to bash one of the most reliable sources of information on this board...
I'm gonna find out who you are... Originally Posted by bowdown2me
Sir this person is wanting to out me. And I'm in danger. He is a danger to me and the community. Please regulate this person. He wants to find out who I am. Geez.
OP may be a little hotheaded but his reaction is understandable considering the flak he's been getting lately. his reviews seem accurate, I like that he calls bullshit right away and doesnt put up with poor service. now the WKs have an agenda to get into good graces for cheap service & extras from the hookers so best to ignore them.
Oh yea, Analeese needs all the WK's she can get. The poor girl is so reserved, its hard for her to stand up for herself. Heck, she is so nice, one time she apologized to the toilet for taking a dump in it. Yea, she really needs and appreciates all the WK's. I am sure they all get free sessions from her in appreciation.

Or, there are actually some nice guys on here who are willing and able to call someone out when they need it. Regardless of who the provider is and even if they never plan to see her.
Mr unhonest. Keep posting fake vids and fake reviews. Bitch Originally Posted by PeterBota
How does he do fake videos? That one I don't get.

and fake profile pic. I mean his photo's black and white. like he wants us to believe he drafted the emancipation proclamation. fake news like the MSM. Originally Posted by darkwader
I heard his name may not even be Abe - this guy is a menace.
Sir this person is wanting to out me. And I'm in danger. He is a danger to me and the community. Please regulate this person. He wants to find out who I am. Geez. Originally Posted by PeterBota
stop making shit up dude/dudette
How does he do fake videos? That one I don't get. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
just more made up bullshit from a pissed off dude/dudette
i think if PB is actually a girl, she just needs some good hard dick.. with pics and vids of course..
OP may be a little hotheaded but his reaction is understandable considering the flak he's been getting lately. his reviews seem accurate, I like that he calls bullshit right away and doesnt put up with poor service. now the WKs have an agenda to get into good graces for cheap service & extras from the hookers so best to ignore them. Originally Posted by darkwader
Outing or threats of outing are taken very serious. He's gone. Abe you want next? Just say bitch
  • BLM69
  • 07-03-2017, 11:43 AM
Still waiting on some evidence, pic, video, audio, pm, e-mail, love letter, dirty CP underwear? Something or it's fake BS and a FAIL thread
Outing or threats of outing are taken very serious. He's gone. Abe you want next? Just say bitch Originally Posted by PeterBota
damn calling another member a "bitch" can get a boy/girl like you points..

Mr unhonest. Keep posting fake vids and fake reviews. Bitch Originally Posted by PeterBota
and that was the second time you've called me the "b" word today.. so double points??
Outing or threats of outing are taken very serious. He's gone. Abe you want next? Just say bitch Originally Posted by PeterBota
I don't think anyone here made such a threat... No one said anything about outing you...
But we all know your either a provider, or a pimp...
I've got numerous PM's since this thread from dumbasses that are right here bashing me...
Originally Posted by bowdown2me
Name 'em.
Sir this person is wanting to out me. And I'm in danger. He is a danger to me and the community. Please regulate this person. He wants to find out who I am. Geez. Originally Posted by PeterBota
I don't think anyone here made such a threat... No one said anything about outing you...
But we all know your either a provider, or a pimp... Originally Posted by bowdown2me
Predator. U can't edit post #91 can you.
Ur gone.
Predator. U can't edit post #91 can you.
Ur gone. Originally Posted by PeterBota
the quote in post #91 is something you made up.. show us where he stated it the exact way you quoted it..

you should be banned for making up shit like that!

not to mention calling another member a "Predator" is not exactly a good idea either..
the quote in post #91 is something you made up.. show us where he stated it the exact way you quoted it..

you should be banned for making up shit like that!

not to mention calling another member a "Predator" is not exactly a good idea either.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Yet he continues to get away with calling me that, along with the provider I am speaking of in this thread...
But I got points for calling people the B word..

Abe I am sorry you got caught up in this drama I respect you and the information you bring to this site daily..
Ive booked with girls on your reviews alone and enjoy reading your stories...