the vaccination battle continues

• Tiny
  • 10-17-2021, 12:40 PM
... I got me shots - 'cause President Trump said that
it was a good idea.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Indeed. Operation Warp Speed and the economy before COVID were the crowning achievements of Trump's term in office. Trump took the vaccine and advised others to as well.
  • Tiny
  • 10-17-2021, 12:58 PM
Yes, some interpret the science that way but not the "official" scientist at CDC who continue to say that vaccine is better than natural immunity. How can they not say that if they WANT ( and oh do they ever want it ) everybody to get the vaccine whether necessary or not.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2...rotection.html

That's their story and they are sticking to it come hell or high water.

Originally Posted by HedonistForever
The brain trust of the eccie political board, of which you are a member, is sophisticated enough to recognize this as bull shit. Natural infection provides better immunity than the vaccines. But still, if you've been infected, what's the downside in getting the vaccine? Some people get COVID twice. A friend of my family ended up in the hospital after a second infection. The first time around he had it easy. He didn't get the vaccine until after the second infection.
what's the downside in getting the vaccine? . Originally Posted by Tiny
the downside is its NOT a vaccine, otherwise you'd just be getting a second helping of the disease. The "vaccine" has none of that disease in it. Its designed to just reprogram your immune system.

Thats the answer, not an argument
The "vaccine" has none of that disease in it. Its designed to just reprogram your immune system.

Thats the [I]answer,.... Originally Posted by FatCity
And you "know" the above how?

First of all, and most important from your medical-scientific opinion ...

"Covid-19" is NOT a "disease"! But contrary to your "answer": ala CDC:

The mRNA vaccines do not contain any live virus. Instead, they work by teaching our cells to make a harmless piece of a “spike protein,” which is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19.
The methodology of cell manipulation to facilitate healing by activating and/or enhancing the immune system was ongoing in the infamous lab long before the "geniuses" were aware of it, except perhaps Fauci who thought enough of it to privately finance the research there after Obaminable shit-canned the U.S. funding from taxpayer dollars around 2014 or so. The DNA identifiers have been filed with patents and sometimes copyright depending on the source and purpose FOR YEARS.

The original justification was as an alternate method to treat cancer through activation of the immune system by DNA designation in cells to attach to the cancer cell in a manner than "invited" the immune system to destroy the cancer cell. The use of chemical therapy was historically neutralizing the immune system if not effectively eliminating it. Ask Fauci!

Please don't forget that some of these lunatics mouthing off today believe a firearm is a "disease"!
And you "know" the above how? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Somebody told him.
And you "know" the above how? Originally Posted by LexusLover
why did they make it exclusively to use mRNA delivery?

https://www.mskcc.org/coronavirus/wh...cines-covid-19
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ines/mrna.html

When the vaccine is injected into the upper arm, the mRNA enters cells near the site of the injection and tells the cells to start making the same protein that is found in the COVID-19 virus. The immune system recognizes this protein and begins producing antibodies that can fight the virus if the vaccinated person is later infected.
that 'protein' is found in the common cold / flu.

So instead of just introducing the virus to the body to let it naturally fight it, the jab is REPROGRAMMING your immune system. This explains why you'll continue needing booster shots, rather than just letting the body deal with the virus ONCE.

So when you've rewritten your immune system, it goes on autopilot and attacking any foreign cellular activity, leading to the protein spikes

so if people DON'T WANT the vaccine is that okay?
why or why not?

why does it need to be forced by threat of personal ruin?
Indeed. Operation Warp Speed and the economy before COVID were the crowning achievements of Trump's term in office. Originally Posted by Tiny
You forgot another .... scaring the shit out of foreigners.

FYI: Not an innocent family in that vehicle!

I

FYI: Not an innocent family in that vehicle! Originally Posted by LexusLover
A little context would help with that picture reference. As per my request. Sir.

P.S. You know they were not an innocent family, how?

The FDA added tinnitus as a potential side effect�� to one COVID vaccine. But what about the others?

More than 10,000 Americans have reported tinnitus as a possible side effect of the COVID-19 vaccine, and some are now questioning why the FDA and CDC are not taking a deeper look into their claims about hearing problems.

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS

https://t.me/georgenews/2772

FYI: Not an innocent family in that vehicle!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hmmm... surely look like the "retaliation" drone strike
that killed innocent people over Afghanistan-way.

### Salty
I still refuse to get nano bots injected into my body!
I will not be tracked and have my dna rearranged!
interesting. the video was made in september 2019. this task force suggest there were some planning involved for the coming pandemic.
  • Tiny
  • 10-18-2021, 06:15 AM
Sept 20, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV9Rl6d2Mys Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
She said there are 271 vaccines in the making. This is fantastic news! I’ve only had about 10 or 15. I can’t wait to try the new ones!