Trump blames Russians for Florida school shooting

No, you have no ability to understand anything Whatthefuckdoiknow. By the way it was the hildebeast team that got immunity deals like candy from Comey and the rest of the band of merry idiots. All insults no facts. To quote Lustylad: All hat no cattle. You moronic buffoon.
Apparently he thinks Trump is trespassing in "Clinton's House"!

(He's run out of coloring books and he starved his comfort pet to death!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
When they post comments in all cap letters is that a sign of just being mad or are they unstable, and have mental issues

Are you trying to convince yourself that your candidate won? Originally Posted by LexusLover
lipstick knows he is a loser

No, you have no ability to understand anything Whatthefuckdoiknow. By the way it was the hildebeast team that got immunity deals like candy from Comey and the rest of the band of merry idiots. All insults no facts. To quote Lustylad: All hat no cattle. You moronic buffoon. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
I wish he'd quit letting those bimbos he invites over play on his computer. It really makes him look worse (it's bad enough when he's playing on it!). They are starting to copy and paste again.
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2018, 07:11 AM
I wish he'd quit letting those bimbos he invites over play on his computer. It really makes him look worse (it's bad enough when he's playing on it!). They are starting to copy and paste again. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you jealous Lexy?

No of course you're not you do not like Bimbos, you like Manbos.

I wish he'd quit letting those bimbos he invites over play on his computer. It really makes him look worse (it's bad enough when he's playing on it!). They are starting to copy and paste again. Originally Posted by LexusLover
See what I mean, Lantern!
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2018, 07:44 AM
See what I mean, Lantern! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you jealous Lexy?

No of course you're not you do not like Bimbos, you like Manbos.
So the FFBI ( Fed Fumbling Bumbling Idiots) missed These are who the liberal tarts want to keep us safe ( yea-NO)
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2018, 08:28 AM
So the FFBI ( Fed Fumbling Bumbling Idiots) missed These are who the liberal tarts want to keep us safe ( yea-NO) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
See , Trump deriding the FBI is working.

They missed 9/11 too.

Do you value safety or freedom more rexdutchman?

Because when all the other bullshit is removed that is wtf it comes down to. Do you want the FBI busting down your door in the name of safety? Or do you tolerate a tragedy here and there in the name of more freedom.

Why when the military fucks up....nobody calls for them to be reorganized, defunded....?