How many would enjoy a session like this one......(Go ahead, take a look...you know you want too)

I am thinking that'd I'd rather have a session with L2P that ends in blue balls than read more 2ndTG/A2B2C bromance letters.
I'm kind of liking A2B2C.

Kisses, Yummy
I'm kind of liking A2B2C.

Kisses, Yummy Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
I was neutral until:

See? I'm not even trying. You just keep lobbing slow balls to me and I just keep hitting them out of the park. Why do I bother with a shit like you? Even an aborted fetus has more purpose than you. or even a crack whore. At least she serves a purpose giving guys jollies for a cheap thrill. you? I cannot begin to wonder what your purpose is. Well, you did state you like to own punks like me but you're not even good at that. So I'll keep pondering. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
  • WTF
  • 11-27-2015, 10:23 AM
I am thinking that'd I'd rather have a session with L2P that ends in blue balls than read more 2ndTG/A2B2C bromance letters. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
WTF....what is so damn funny mister? LOL
Those are called shandles sweetie. I don't break many rules. But the ones I do break are the good ones.

So outing information was a good one?

I would rather keep the one handle I have and be lustful in a tasteful way. No need to peak inside the Man's Cave blah blah blah. You guys need your secrets too and I respect that. But there are some that do have mandles and shandles. Maybe there need more hobbies then just this one. ~ijs Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
It's a she. No doubt. The writing style is basic hooktard. So obvious. Ghetto is ghetto.

Shrug. I dunno why I bother. I thought it was fun at first but it's going in circles. And there's nothing left to attack.

Should I stop? LEt me know when I should. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
go back to kansas
go back to kansas Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Make me cunt.
Make me cunt. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
You know, anybody who hammers tony gambino is someone who I think is real cool.

Even though I have no respect for dorthy, who is a prime time attention whore, I feel that calling her a cunt is a bit over the line, especially for a member who's supposedly been on eccie right at a month, and supposedly from out of town.

Even though I loved the majority of your posts last night, I can't agree with calling her a cunt. Sorry!

However when it comes to tony gambino, games on, and do your thing!
And how did this thread get way off topic?
Oh yea.....because of those that seem to enjoy stalking me...shall we call them the 3 blind mice of Eccie.
You know, anybody who hammers tony gambino is someone who I think is real cool.

Even though I have no respect for dorthy, who is a prime time attention whore, I feel that calling her a cunt is a bit over the line, especially for a member who's supposedly been on eccie right at a month, and supposedly from out of town.

Even though I loved the majority of your posts last night, I can't agree with calling her a cunt. Sorry!

However when it comes to tony gambino, games on, and do your thing! Originally Posted by NOBODY60
yeah cunt is pretty harsh. Just slipped out. I'll try to be more discerning as to who is actually deserving of the label. The English language should be used with more care lest we get the nonsense that is vomited by certain individual(s).
And how did this thread get way off topic?
Oh yea.....because of those that seem to enjoy stalking me...shall we call them the 3 blind mice of Eccie. Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Sorry. I did my best to stay on the topic but I'm easily pulled into these silly word fights if you can call them that.

3? Were there only 3? I'm sure there are more. But obviously the blind mice find the cheese some of the time.
10 points 2 threads.... Doing awesome
Sorry. I did my best to stay on the topic but I'm easily pulled into these silly word fights if you can call them that.

3? Were there only 3? I'm sure there are more. But obviously the blind mice find the cheese some of the time. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
A2B2C....if you look through this thread or any thread that I post or make a comment. You will always see at least 3 blind mice. But instead of feeding them cheese...they love a good piece of chocolate cake while clicking their heels..."Theres no place like hoe.....(I mean home)" While trying to get back to Kansas.
Thanks for the post L2P.

ABC dude needs to get off his mom's pc so she can screen her tricks.