Nitwitboy!!!!!!

• fubar
  • 04-26-2011, 07:45 PM
You all take all of this shit far too seriously.
what is a nitwitboy
  • All4U
  • 04-26-2011, 07:54 PM
When some leave there is a sigh of grief.

When others leave, there is A sigh of relief, consider this a formal invitation.
I like this guy. Apparently, his roommate did it, but I'd like him even more if he had pulled this off.
We all know this board has some dumb shit's on it, and some good ones also.....We need threads like this to remind us.....

No need to apologize SPTL, hell sweetie you don't even have to give them dumb shit's an answer....

It's nice to know who the dumb shit's are don't you think Diamond, and just so you know sweetie....I Love You....
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooow

well in any case glad you are "back"
We all know this board has some dumb shit's on it, and some good ones also.....We need threads like this to remind us.....

No need to apologize SPTL, hell sweetie you don't even have to give them dumb shit's an answer....

It's nice to know who the dumb shit's are don't you think Diamond, and just so you know sweetie....I Love You.... Originally Posted by piquant2009
Thank you baby! Miss you also...
SoftplaceToLand sorry you had to go through this. You didn't deserve to be treated that way. Nitwitboy hopefully didn't participate in the joke.

Now back to the hobby.
I'm just glad that the guy is alive and kicking. I've never even met the guy but I was bummed out when I thought he was dead. Again, I am happy he's breathing and obviously doing pretty well if he went to hang out in the Outback for a month.

I am very very happy to hear that you're still around Nitwit.....I look forward to you inquiring about women's feet in the future. Seriously though, I'm really glad you're okay.

And thank you Diamond for the great news.
Bah! I was going to fake my own death as my way out of the hobby, but this kills any chance of that. Dammit, man!!!

So are the people that got points on the original NWB thread going to get the points removed? The points only should count if NWB is dead, but he is alive thus the points should go away.
Originally Posted by pyramider
Pretty sure that the points were awarded for people violating board rules so not sure why anyone would think that just because the subject of the thread is not dead the points should be removed.

People like Wayward who happens to be a hobby board owner and also mod on another board, know better than to do that sort of crap and they deserve the points.

They EARNED them

back on track.

VERY happen Nitwitboy is still around. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
This post was so Dallas the judgmental righteous indignation should be bottled and sold at Cowgirl games. LL 3sides post was a joke, if we hadn't wanted points we would have registered a fake handle and posted NWB's not really dead words from Starbucks like a normal Dallas knobbyist. Just for the record, I wouldn't have pointed my post or Wakeup's on any of the boards I run and sure as hell wouldn't have edited anyone's dying words even if I personally found them distasteful.

I'm really glad NWB isn't dead, pretty sure you meant 'happy' instead of happen, but were so ate up with animosity that just slipped by. Now my feelings for Kayla who thought her friend died are strong enough for a new thread, that couldn't ever be locked. We are each the measure of our friends in life. Father Wayward the murdering rat bastard's blessing to sexydiamond for having the Ovaries to tell the know it alls in Big D he really didn't die. Their response to what in any other place would be great news was again classic Dallas. Very few people get to read their own eulogy before they actually die, as another that was lucky enough to get to do that it's a very humbling experience.

So let's lift a glass to NWB's return may he continue to stomp on the terra for a very long time.
We "know nothing" regrarding this thread; except the fact the handle "Nitwitboy" is disabled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzYpADZiv00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6EaoPMANQM

Everything else is speculaton.
  • Sami
  • 04-27-2011, 08:18 AM
OMG... What a sick mental bs joke!! SPTL I am truly sorry for the hell you endured. I have never met you, but have heard and read many good things about you. I am glad NWB is alive and well. As for the asshat who called you with his vicious lies, well karma will get him in the best possible ways.

Sexydiamond thanks for sharing the good news, and I am sorry you was put under attack for it. This is some crazy shit .

On the other hand NWB should be very honored to have a wonderful friend in SPTL with the kind words he is able to see she wrote about him....

Everyone have a better than great day
If NWB is in search of a new handle, I might suggest IBuriedPaul.
Even more great news -- the dead, I mean dude, can create a new handle and get immediate ROS access by writing a review of Diamond. Don't even have to bother resurrecting the old handle.