NO BLACK GUYS

How bout the owners and mods stop all this shit before it even gets started. Before members are even allowed to post, they should have a waiting period of x amount of days. New ladies can't post ads until they become a VP. So make all members unable to post until they, oh I don't know....educate themselves? Quiz their asses before they get "posting status."

Then sticky all the effin NBA threads, who has the best xxxx threads, and the CBJ vs BBBJ threads and make it required reading. And tell them if they start another one of those stupid ass threads, it's cause for immediate banning. PERIOD! Sticky at the top of every damn forum what threads are not allowed to be started. Yea yea, I know...free speech and shit right? Yea well it's not a right to be here-it's a privilege. Enough of all the drama and shit. Can't we all just get laid and have a good day?

Just sayin....

Meg

p.s. C'mere Soulman...I got something to whisper in your ear. Oh wait, nvm....I don't go near black guys Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
So now we censor the threads to what a few like. I don't think so.
How bout the owners and mods stop all this shit before it even gets started. Before members are even allowed to post, they should have a waiting period of x amount of days. New ladies can't post ads until they become a VP. So make all members unable to post until they, oh I don't know....educate themselves? Quiz their asses before they get "posting status."

Then sticky all the effin NBA threads, who has the best xxxx threads, and the CBJ vs BBBJ threads and make it required reading. And tell them if they start another one of those stupid ass threads, it's cause for immediate banning. PERIOD! Sticky at the top of every damn forum what threads are not allowed to be started. Yea yea, I know...free speech and shit right? Yea well it's not a right to be here-it's a privilege. Enough of all the drama and shit. Can't we all just get laid and have a good day?

Just sayin....

Meg

p.s. C'mere Soulman...I got something to whisper in your ear. Oh wait, nvm....I don't go near black guys Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
You called Meg.......smile

I would have closed this thread long ago. But, there is a mod over this section and he is allowing it to continue.
I welcome all cocks lol

Just sayin....

Meg

What we ought to do and what we can do are two different things.
  • Old-T
  • 06-12-2011, 10:13 AM

Just sayin....

Meg

I suspect you have found one of the few ways to deflect the original topic--the "No new voices allowed" comment.

I seriously disagree--we already know what most the "frequent posters" will say (and I include myself based upon a few thousand posts an ASPD with many of these folks). It is often precisely the new folks who have not learned the text box answers that bring up a new perspective.

Yes, some of the topics do get repeated over and over--and any of us who have had our fill of that topic can skip it and move to the next one.
^Agreed Old T, it seems that the ones, myself included, that are tired of this subject seem to post on the subject every time it is brought up.

People who are truly tired of it really do skip over it and move on....
So now we censor the threads to what a few like. I don't think so. Originally Posted by burkalini
What we ought to do and what we can do are two different things. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I suspect you have found one of the few ways to deflect the original topic--the "No new voices allowed" comment.

I seriously disagree--we already know what most the "frequent posters" will say (and I include myself based upon a few thousand posts an ASPD with many of these folks). It is often precisely the new folks who have not learned the text box answers that bring up a new perspective.

Yes, some of the topics do get repeated over and over--and any of us who have had our fill of that topic can skip it and move to the next one. Originally Posted by Old-T
Umm wow, you guys really have no sense of humor at all do you? Or you just fail to see the humor/sarcasm (or perhaps my humor/sarcasm was not clear). Oh that's right, I forgot-you guys don't know me to know I'm being funny. Well let me clarify for you. I'M BEING FUNNY!

You called Meg.......smile Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Why yes sir, yes I did.
The problem with these NBA providers is that they've never had a
BEAUTIFUL COCK like mine.

Yeah, you knew it was coming.
The problem with these NBA providers is that they've never had a
BEAUTIFUL COCK like mine.

Yeah, you knew it was coming. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

Gimme a break. You think your cock is going to make a provider do anything but tell you how much. They look at cock all day long. Get over yourself.
Lol....this fool.

It's called sarcasm, bs'ing around, I keed, and all that happy horseshit.

Lay off the roids, assgape.
I always wondered why women had this preference and now I have a little more insight. I thought the policy was mainly because women/client of the same race would possibly be in the same social circles. After reading the posts, I realize I was wrong and have been properly schooled.

Thanks Everyone!
  • Old-T
  • 06-13-2011, 04:56 AM
S&F,

I would not conclude that you are wrong; there are many different reasons ladies have certain limitations on who they see. Wanting to lessen the chances of bumping into someone they know in real life is one of them. There is a lady who only works incall in a city almost 300 miles from the big city she lives in for just that reason.