2019 Witty Quotes, Tradition by Seeking~P

When you want something or someone, don't waste time on anything or anyone else. Take the chance and go for the gold. If you don't, you will wake up with regrets, heartache, and the reality that someone did take the chance that your dumbass should have. You only fail when you don't even try or ask.
"Never do for a stranger what you wouldn't do for a friend".......

-Nino Brown-
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one:
'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."

~ Voltaire

M.M.
A user on RM: "these women [AMP girls] are trying to make a living and as someone said, jacking off grandpa is work. from their culture marrying grandpa can assist the family's future."
"A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not in the branch but in her own wings. Always believe in yourself."

~TOP

M.M.
It's a good practice to give ORIGINAL authors proper credit. An honest person would never plagiarize another

The ORIGINAL ~
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. – Martin Luther King, Jr. To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.

Martin Luther King Jr.........
"Hit dogs always holler"

Facts ~
Moses had the first tablet that could connect to the cloud.

Just burned 2,000 calories. That's the last time I leave brownies in the oven while I nap.

I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.

The first computer dates back to Adam and Eve. It was an Apple with limited memory, just one byte. And then everything crashed.

When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Don't trust atoms, they make up everything.

Q: What do you call the security outside of a Samsung Store? A: Guardians of the Galaxy.

The future, the present and the past walked into a bar. Things got a little tense.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Photons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.

I was addicted to the hokey pokey... but thankfully, I turned myself around.

M.M.
"Reminders:
It's about that time of year.

-care kits ~

Sweat equity"

Good Morning Everyone!!

M.M.

I despise a plagiarist.