Pegging: Who Does it best?

I recommend Winter Monroe.
Kinky Little Nikki in DFW, loves to strap it on.
Thanks, Alaine. Yes, I LOVE pegging. It's a real turn on for me. I think it's the power exchange.

@thefamilydog, I'm completely hung up on the idea of giving a guy a facial now. I'm browsing ejaculating dildos as I type this. I would to do all of the above with anyone who wants it. (and passes my screening, of course.)
Thanks, Alaine. Yes, I LOVE pegging. It's a real turn on for me. I think it's the power exchange.

@thefamilydog, I'm completely hung up on the idea of giving a guy a facial now. I'm browsing ejaculating dildos as I type this. I would to do all of the above with anyone who wants it. (and passes my screening, of course.) Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly
That's hot!!! Please bring it, 9" or more 😍
Whos the LA chick? Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
That would be me
SugarLove055 pegged me last week and it was amazing. She's careful at first and thoughtful and when she's gotten you all relaxed, the can really pound you. It was another amazing blissful session with her.
SugarLove055 pegged me last week and it was amazing. She's careful at first and thoughtful and when she's gotten you all relaxed, the can really pound you. It was another amazing blissful session with her. Originally Posted by TOTHorns
I envy all you guys in sugarloves territory

@thefamilydog, I'm completely hung up on the idea of giving a guy a facial now. I'm browsing ejaculating dildos as I type this. I would to do all of the above with anyone who wants it. (and passes my screening, of course.) Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly
If only you were in my area.........