Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

....but don't worry i'll bring it up every chance I can! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Just like a toilet bowl plunger... you like bringing up old shit.
Kettle meet pot ...
Just like a toilet bowl plunger... you like bringing up old shit. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Really meemaw?
Oh my. Can you feel that?

Looks like Ms Throat Punch is getting close to returning.

There is a fat joke in there somewhere
shit, someone tell armature! Originally Posted by corona
No need. And I never said this was DM's only marketing.

She's getting reviews because she's THE SHIT! Err'body knows that!!!

This shit still going on? Who actually cares about this hoe? Originally Posted by killswitch321
Everybody, you included I seems. But she's picky. She doesn't just see anybody. So good luck, or not.
No need. And I never said this was DM's only marketing.

She's getting reviews because she's THE SHIT! Err'body knows that!!!

Everybody, you included It seems. But she's picky. She doesn't just see anybody. So good luck, or not. Originally Posted by armature
I'm getting ready an epic Welcome Back Dorthy thread....it will be historic, and the most viewed thread ever on Eccie.....I expect to have 850 replies, and countless views.....coming soon................
I'm getting ready an epic Welcome Back Dorthy thread....it will be historic, and the most viewed thread ever on Eccie.....I expect to have 850 replies, and countless views.....coming soon................ Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
More glorious than Pisterlo's thread???
Pistol Pete brings the tard to modtard ...
This shit still going on? Who actually cares about this hoe? Originally Posted by killswitch321
Me
More glorious than Pisterlo's thread??? Originally Posted by armature
pisteleros thread will seem like a footnote to the super epic welcome back thread , I plan on for Dorfy.........

I'm in negotiations with TLC, on the television rights, a six part Dorfy, mini series.....
My main question is she actually gonna provide in the dfw metroplex???
pisteleros thread will seem like a footnote to the super epic welcome back thread , I plan on for Dorfy.........

I'm in negotiations with TLC, on the television rights, a six part Dorfy, mini series..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
For she is righteous and gorgeous

My main question is she actually gonna provide in the dfw metroplex??? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I'll bet a crisp, new dollar bill that Dorthy will turn this injustice - injustice I say - into hooker gold and trick comfort...she's a smart whore...ijs.
pisteleros thread will seem like a footnote to the super epic welcome back thread , I plan on for Dorfy......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

Dream on. This long ass thread has only been looked at around 33,000 times. Versus 265,000 views.
My main question is she actually gonna provide in the dfw metroplex??? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Yeah her first session will be with none other than Nyr