The Bills : )

Hopefully theres a way to dump him and save on the cap... Originally Posted by lilylivered
There is not.
figures...
real ...bunch a heroes ya looks ...up ...ta
Indefinite suspension is the only thing that can save the Bills money at the moment.
Bitch already walking back the story....
Bitch already walking back the story.... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
now now he still gets his day in court after posting30k
OCD you jinxed them by saying they couldnt lose this week...... lol
And the Bill's saga continues.

If they do want to fire McDermott this late in the season, now would be the perfect time to do it.

Going forward; the current situation couldn't get much worse. Originally Posted by The Drummer
Tough road ahead the rest of the regular season. Wonder if
the Bills can even achieve my 10 wins 7 loses prediction.

Buffalo would have to finish up with 4 out of 5 wins.
OCD you jinxed them by saying they couldnt lose this week...... lol Originally Posted by lilylivered
I did say "mmmmmm maybe"
Tough road ahead the rest of the regular season. Wonder if
the Bills can even achieve my 10 wins 7 loses prediction.

Buffalo would have to finish up with 4 out of 5 wins. Originally Posted by The Drummer
One of my predictions was the firing of McDermott. Here's to hoping that one will happen at least!
Advice:
Never tease your fav about running out of fire starter (Bill's jerseys).
One of my predictions was the firing of McDermott. Here's to hoping that one will happen at least! Originally Posted by IamVictoryasSecret
There was just an article in The Athletic about how Cincinnati fans are calling for Zac Taylor to be fired since the Bengals are not winning this year.

The article goes in depth about how there is no way to fire Taylor, because of the investment made around the entire team and philosophy they work under.

The parallel to the Bills and McDermott are the same. McDermott isn’t going anywhere soon, no matter what the social media coaches scream about. Because, the fans yelping do not have a clue about what goes into building a winning team. And, the Bills (like the Bengals) are currently winning teams despite the current records they hold.

I recommend that you go read that article.

elg……
Elg,
Yeah, true.
I'll add that if sportswriters were that good at making staff & player recommendations, they'd be coaching instead of spouting off.

Some sports commentators get it. Most do not.
Movie celebrating Bills fans holds premiere showing

who plays the part of lillypad ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
haha
I wasnt a Bills fan. I was a Vikings fan. I became a Bills fan when they hired Knox. Hardly missed a game during the "Kelly" era. So I got to see my favorite team lose 8 superbowls. lol I havent been a regular to games since they got rid of Flutie for that loser Johnson....
These new bandwagon fans have a lot to learn... lol