Clesed Thread Repository

Buzy Bizee: The provider Rochester needs, but not the one it deserves

Doc locked the AD
and removed of OtterBox22 posts
shhhhh thanks Doc Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

lol i read his ADpost earlier and laughed. new poster, writes a honey dripper AD.
i'd say the Dr diagnosed this one correctly as SPAM

BAHHHAA
For the Record, Valkyra
by Doc

shhhh I'm still waiting for the Op ta log on again
Encounter: I lived.....

Mods almost nev.....
scratch that....

Mods NEVER get rule 12 correct.

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Poast #15 by Bandit716 surely offered new and important as well as relevant and valuable information. And it's quite clear that writing a new review was not an option.

There is also a rogue mod around here that cleses reviews when comments are made 30 days after the review was poasted instead of 30 days after the last poast.... which is what the rule actually says:

We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.
Party

I guess this is a handy little reminder.....
It’s a rehearsal dinner for the funeral whew
fuckin Carlos
thanks for taking this thread over... Sir

Kelly 0’s 40yr history

fuckin Nikki...... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
Kelly 0’s 40yr history

fuckin Nikki...... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
Yah…….ya’ll wonder why ladies are vacant, just look at the way the moderator handles this shit show…..

Allows a male member to cast multiple insults and insinuations about Kelly, but immediately closes down Nikki’s thread when she responds to those attacks……

elg……..
20 yrs in hook yrs equals 40.
My Snow review bought it along with someone who posted the wrong thing....
Hate when someone goes down on one of my threads...
Hate when a jimmie goes down on my head... Originally Posted by lilylivered
we alls ...feels ...the same
thats a shame