Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Ok, I guess its time to start with the Fag pics. Go for it Mijo! Originally Posted by Still Looking

SL, I've gotta help you outta this funk...you've seen too much pussy...slow down, avoid it for 1 week, then check back and you'll be fine...just trying to help you when you start making posts like this one...ijs

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Per your request SL...
who took the pic for ya lamb chop
Shayla, your Canadian sista just FUCKed the shit out of me...I'll post more later. (psssst...in case I don't make it, she is VJ)

OMGGawd...review coming soon!
Victoria is hot. She's quite popular up here too.
Per your request SL... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I meant Shayla Fag pictures DAMN IT! Not Mijo Fag pictures! Bring on the girls! Here let me help you!

One Blonde One Brunnett! The best of both worlds! LOL
I meant Shayla Fag pictures DAMN IT! Not Mijo Fag pictures! Bring on the girls! Here let me help you!

One Blonde One Brunnett! The best of both worlds! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

Yes these pics are definitely better.
Shayla, your Canadian sista just FUCKed the shit out of me...I'll post more later. (psssst...in case I don't make it, she is VJ)

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Shut up monsieur Mijo...you made me sweat lol..I should say the opposite..You Fuck the shit out of me with THAT
But gosh it was a true pleasure!
Don't know what it is in the water of Houston but those guys sure have the stamina
VJ
VJ, you are one awesome woman. You put that sexy ass on me for sure. I was viewing more of your beautiful pics on your uk website, particularly the ones with your fem friend. Mmmmm HOTxxxx. Don't forget my ultimate fantasy of VJ&Shayla (as if I could survive that, but it would be one helluva way to go!)

One Blonde One Brunnett! The best of both worlds! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Hey SL...soooooo......how do I get involved in one of your doubles???
and thank you for tonight!!!
Yes these pics are definitely better. Originally Posted by geecue
I dow no, Dasy Dukes are hard to beat.
and thank you for tonight!!!
Originally Posted by AbbyAustin
hey Addy, where you ben, you hot little sugar pie, sorry I'm down to everclear
and coke. about to break out the tuba and start a cover of 76 trombones.

That sauce and cream line is kind of disturbing.

Rows and Rows.

Why du room a spinnin? Never mind.
I dow no, Dasy Dukes are hard to beat. Originally Posted by bojulay
and thank you for tonight!!! Originally Posted by AbbyAustin
Oh my... I'm working on it right now!