Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

C'mon, SD, go the full cunty. You know you want to.
Latina on Latina crime... LOL

Don't even start sweet rolls Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Now that, is a helluva nickname.
TL;DR
All of this to try and make an excuse for your behavior to someone who not only doesn't care but had already dismissed your ass hours before LOL.

I take back what I said before: You're not acting pathetic, you ARE pathetic. The only lesson you can give me on how to be lame enough to kill myself.
All I can do is LMBAO.. carry on bro. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus

You are making my girly parts..... Rock hard.... Dammit
C'mon, SD, go the full cunty. You know you want to. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
He would cry
You are making my girly parts..... Rock hard.... Dammit Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Can I bite them
Latina on Latina crime... LOL

Now that, is a helluva nickname. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
D-RO Mode
Can I bite them Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You must lick slowly....
You must lick slowly.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Ugh no fair I will lick your winky slowly only
I did plain and simple the first time and you decided to play offence again and spew jibberish brought on by god knows what.
I will go slow this time.
You say I am stalking DM yet at the same time you blast another board member with your signature lines with every post. OK hon here is where you will need your thinking cap.
While you are not following that person, you are blasting them with every post you make
in whatever forum you are in.
OK I know you are a little dizzy right now and your first instinct is to lash out about how what you speak are facts blah blah blah.
Stop, Breath and think! You are not what one would call a traditional stalker but you are definately a stalker and a person that constantly harrasess a particular individual
with every post.

There endith the lesson Originally Posted by rduke4923
So 19 posts in a row about Dorthy isn't harassment Ive asked you to leave me alone and you won't so that's harassment..

I need a fucktard restraining order.
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Oh this is like a early christmas present!
I am having a discussion with another valued poster and in the conversation i question her implication that you are a easily
dismissed opponent.
So this in your mind sets off alarm bells???????

She brought your name up so if anyone is talking about you it is her.
The fact that you want to be the tough throat puncher and at the same time
cry "ban him" every ten seconds is a duality i find hilarious.

" you're so vain....... I bet you think this song is about you......"
TL;DR
All of this to try and make an excuse for your behavior to someone who not only doesn't care but had already dismissed your ass hours before LOL.

I take back what I said before: You're not acting pathetic, you ARE pathetic. The only lesson you can give me on how to be lame enough to kill myself.
All I can do is LMBAO.. carry on bro. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
I explained it once you came back with slop.
I did it again and you could not muster up anything better and you fucked up the animation.
You bring nothing to the table but a little brovada. After that nothing
Don't even start sweet rolls Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
She is sweet. So sweet she can live up to her handle.
Similar to a great athelet being called "sugar".

DM I always felt bad about the boys attacking you about your appearance
and I made it a point to never do that. Why would you ever
repeat a act you were so badly hurt by?
Whateverz, I got to party like its 1999, and then work tomorrow,
Choa. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Choa? WTF is choa?
Choa? WTF is choa? Originally Posted by 2intexas
A guy who can not count is going to mock another for spelling?
Yeah. Question, not mock. If a word is typed that means nothing in any commonly used language around here, it's appropriate to question it. Maybe it's a valid Sanskrit word. Or perhaps Urdu. We are a diverse city, you know.
Choa? WTF is choa? Originally Posted by 2intexas
careful she probably touched Rdukes weinie.....so she's in his graces.....but he still cant buy what he really wants.....life's not fair....and the coaches/teachers that gave you participants trophy's failed you!.......the real world, you have to earn your awards......