Random Thoughts

Mind if I ask where I can order one of those? I have a friend who is interested . . . Originally Posted by arealone
Toys R Us
High-fructose therapy
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 106A0BEB-D497-43FB-92C4-49C4431E1DFE.jpeg (170.7 KB, 332 views)
High-fructose therapy Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Oh man! Love root beer floats. Though I'm lactose intolerant so I have to take some Lactaid first. They sure are delicious and refreshing though.
Is it just me, or are grape Jolly Ranchers extremely rare?
Oh man! Love root beer floats. Though I'm lactose intolerant so I have to take some Lactaid first. They sure are delicious and refreshing though. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
My daughter started texting me about root beer floats tonight and then refused to go get one with me. I had to take matters into my own hands lol. I texted her a picture so she would regret being an introvert.

Haven’t had one in years! Just as amazing as I remember.

Is it just me, or are grape Jolly Ranchers extremely rare? Originally Posted by JdeHog
They are not rare at my house. I refuse to eat the grape ones. Next time I see you, they will be my gift to you.
They are not rare at my house. I refuse to eat the grape ones. Next time I see you, they will be my gift to you. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Awesome, thank you! Making Jolly Rancher vodka, and came up short on grape, even with two bags. Guess this batch will have to be a little strong!
Awesome, thank you! Making Jolly Rancher vodka, and came up short on grape, even with two bags. Guess this batch will have to be a little strong! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Trade you for the watermelon and apple!
I didn't realize Jolly Rancher vodka was a thing until just now!
I didn't realize Jolly Rancher vodka was a thing until just now! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Prepare to have your mind (and taste buds) blown!
Oh boy, I've got to try this...
When a woman gets a vibrator, it's seen as a bit of naughty fun. But when a guy orders a 240 volt Fuckmaster Pro 5000 blowup latex doll with 6 speed pulsating pussy, elasticized anus with non-drip semen collecting tray, together with optional built-in realistic orgasm scream 7.1 sound system, he's called a pervert. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
I'm curious, does it also heat up to the perfect body temperature of 98.7 degrees Fahrenheit?
Dweezil Zappa or Reverend Horton Heat? Decisions, decisions...

Every damned time. When it gets to the point where you're surprised when someone doesn't disappoint you...it's probably time to reexamine your choices.
Dweezil Zappa or Reverend Horton Heat? Decisions, decisions... Originally Posted by JdeHog
the rev. if it's really gotta be one or the other.
Been a while since I've pissed a bunch of people off (as far as I know). I have a topic in mind. But IDK...