Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Dream on. This long ass thread has only been looked at around 33,000 times. Versus 265,000 views. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Pistol Pete is the most welcome modtard UITB.
So very true.
Dream on. This long ass thread has only been looked at around 33,000 times. Versus 265,000 views. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Whatever....when I post her epic welcome back thread in the nation wide forums.....it will dwarf your little welcome mod thread, ......so much so that it will be an ECCIE record.....ijs, this will be epic.......and historic...........GERALDO worthy..........ijs
Whatever....when I post her epic welcome back thread in the nation wide forums.....it will dwarf your little welcome mod thread, ......so much so that it will be an ECCIE record.....ijs, this will be epic.......and historic...........GERALDO worthy..........ijs Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Do you really need to poke him?
Tonys verdünnungen beginnen, das beste aus ihm zu bekommen
[Tony's dilutions are starting to get the best of him]
[Tony's dilutions are starting to get the best of him] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Judging by Tiny's middle-of-the-night posts, I'm guessing his drinckies are undiluted.
[Tony's dilutions are starting to get the best of him] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Und Sie konnen nichts Besseres erwarten, Der Fuhrer.

Und Sie konnen nichts Besseres erwarten, Der Fuhrer. Originally Posted by andymarksman

Yeah her first session will be with none other than Nyr Originally Posted by PeterBota
This made me laugh out loud! They do need some kiss and make up time ;-)
Oh, hell no! This thread? On the THIRD page????!!! That will not do. We are nearly there...T minus less than 48!
I want her first free throat punch ...
On topic: When is DoMo due back? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Bump!
I'm in Dallas just to celebrate her return! See ya soon, Tony!

BTW, Happy Cuban Tuesday, everyone!