Random Thoughts

I have procrasturbation. "I should masturbate tonight," I tell myself. But do I? No.
Been a while since I've pissed a bunch of people off (as far as I know). I have a topic in mind. But IDK... Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Attached Images File Type: jpeg F83D4D3E-E41B-49B9-9820-6B2BB56CD843.jpeg (64.7 KB, 358 views)
Lol! We’ll see...
Putting a deposit down on a new Dobie Friday. Super excited!!

Don’t know if I want traditional black and tan or red and rust?!
Trump: hello this is President Trump
Hillary: Hello. This is Hillary. Ruth Ginsberg just died and I want to replace her.
Trump: Fine by me if the undertaker agrees.
Why are Logitech Mice and Keyboards such absolute crap these days? They used to be good. I would say it's planned obsolescence but they have failed on me repeatedly to soon to even be that. Just lousy QC, it seems.
I'm going to buy a sex doll and pimp her out to clients. She's everything you want in a woman: She doesn't talk
I'm going to buy a sex doll and pimp her out to clients. She's everything you want in a woman: She doesn't talk Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
No bueno for me, I like talking to women. But I'm weird. So you're probably onto something with this.
No bueno for me, I like talking to women. But I'm weird. So you're probably onto something with this. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I can record some chick talking dirty and tape the iPod to the back of her head if he wants. It's negotiable.
Putting a deposit down on a new Dobie Friday. Super excited!!

Don’t know if I want traditional black and tan or red and rust?! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I vote for Black and Tan
Considering taking up geocaching.
Considering taking up geocaching. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Interesting! I admit I had to google it. Sort of like an adult scavenger hunt? Are there special groups that do that?

I vote for Black and Tan Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
I decided on red and rust because it’s more unique! I think he’s beautiful.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 43A29843-D86C-4FE8-8894-E5CFCDE74E81.jpeg (166.9 KB, 319 views)
Interesting! I admit I had to google it. Sort of like an adult scavenger hunt? Are there special groups that do that?

I decided on red and rust because it’s more unique! I think he’s beautiful. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Met him yesterday and he is beautiful and a very good boy. I'd hate to get on his bad side though!

I decided on red and rust because it’s more unique! I think he’s beautiful. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Probably why I like the Black and Tan is I have had 2 Rottweilers and 1 German that were all marked that way. The red and rust looks good. Definitely more unique.

Should we call him Mr Ginger or the Ginger enforcer, LOL.