Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Dorthy, why do you keep taling to people who aren't here.
Xmas is coming up Dorthy, about time to suck dick for presents isn't it? You don't want to have to buy them all from Wal-mart do you?
Dorthy, why do you keep taling to people who aren't here. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Is it bothering you ?
Xmas is coming up Dorthy, about time to suck dick for presents isn't it? You don't want to have to buy them all from Wal-mart do you? Originally Posted by citizen44
I bought all my Christmas presents last month...
Nope, just finding it interesting how some talking to you have gotten banned and others headed that way.
Nope, just finding it interesting how some talking to you have gotten banned and others headed that way. Originally Posted by Pistolero
What?
zzzzzZZZZZzzzz
I bought all my Christmas presents last month... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Sniffle sniffle...tell me you didn't buy any gifts for any other women...sniffle sniffle
Sniffle sniffle...tell me you didn't buy any gifts for any other women...sniffle sniffle
Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Only for you princess
Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Only for you princess Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You two may need to get a room.
Boardman built them a cardboard condo.... For the shaggin cabin... They just have to lick the door to open it...
Quoted for posterity...

I haven't been banned because I have not done anything wrong. Get a clue. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle

French Whistle......where are you bro?

Oh yeah.....BANNED.

Well.....we'll be here when you return.....or make a new account. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
He already has one or two.

Fuck em, he is the douchebag of douchebags. Originally Posted by Seedy
Even beyond the FG?
You two may need to get a room. Originally Posted by tyboy1
We got that covered but I like to keep her in the suspense it works better that way...
Boardman built them a cardboard condo.... For the shaggin cabin... They just have to lick the door to open it... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
It seems to only open with cat slober I think he purposely did that so we would have to call him that sneaky frisky cat
It seems to only open with cat slober I think he purposely did that so we would have to call him that sneaky frisky cat Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
LOL