Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Bojulay is hot. He"s quite popular up here too. Specially with me, blush, double blush, have to change my wet undies. Originally Posted by Shayla

Gee thanks Shay Shay.

Even though I've never been there I guess word gets around.
Hey SL...soooooo......how do I get involved in one of your doubles???
and thank you for tonight!!!
Originally Posted by AbbyAustin
hey abby,

never mind SL's doubles, you're hot!
hey abby,

never mind SL's doubles, you're hot! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dilbert behave yourself!
Dilbert behave yourself! Originally Posted by Still Looking

mis-behaving you say? I'm pyro, right?
hey abby,

never mind SL's doubles, you're hot! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Abby is fine as hell (sorry Shayla for commenting in this thread on another honey, but I think you would agree too! And, she's aching for a double's partner...any interest? You'd have to come to Houston though...)

mis-behaving you say? I'm pyro, right? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You got a point there!
Abby is fine as hell (sorry Shayla for commenting in this thread on another honey, but I think you would agree too! And, she's aching for a double's partner...any interest? You'd have to come to Houston though...) Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Nice try Mr. City Slicker!
Shayla, we're waiting to hear from you in the "Hottest Time You've Had(sexxperience..." threAd from Botulay...chime in please.
Shayla, we're waiting to hear from you in the "Hottest Time You've Had(sexxperience..." threAd from Botulay...chime in please. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Mijo you could posts most any of YOUR reviews! DAMN! I think you pretty much set the standard on Mattress Olympics!

So let’s see this review... none of this my computer is broke BS this time like with LR. Do a Larry the Cable Guy and "Get Er Done!"

Shayla's (Canadian) Sista, Victoria Jolie (a French-Canadian 'Art')
Victoria Jolie (VictoriaJolie.com)...
So fine, looks like she doesn't know what to do with herself...trust me, she does!!!
I ventured upon VJ perusing for the Best and Finest, in my 'Hunt' for succulence, excellence, rarity and sensual debauchery. I was not looking for a girl-friend, nor a friend but an expert in the sensual arts of seduction and pleasure embodied in the body of a goddess in human form...I found her...the face of 'innocence' yet lascivious, Mmmmmmmm

French-Canadian, statuesque, perfectly contoured femine curves, delicate, silky white skin, perched delicious lips, the face of an angel and the mind of a...yes, she speaks English, French. She has Russian roots and is fluent in the art of 'Russian' with her opulent breasts. VJ has perfected kissing, cuddling, seduction...the 'Art' of SEX.
Upon meeting VJ this past Tuesday morning, she was dressed in and embodied the 'Art' of Seduction, in a beautiful dress, spiked (red) heels and tasteful yet suggestive lingerie...we both enjoiied adult beverages and indulged...
Her tongue is an instrument of excruciating pleasure, draped in beautiful, full lips dressed with majestic red lipstick. I tasted her oral nectar. I could only imagine her other(nectar)...She undeniably and unapologetically explores your mouth and tongue, caressing your tongue with hers. Sensual tongue massage, and intimate sharing of both her deliteful and sexy tongue with mine in exchange of her precious saliva as I sucked her tongue deeep into my mouth, holding it, as our mouths continued to explore and indulge in sensual oral pleasure...as I looked into her eyes, she into mine, we both were enjoying our moment of sensual pleasure and debauchery.
There were many exchanges of physical, phychological, sexual and deviant pleasures and indulgences over the hour of Sin! Yes, what we were doing was wrong, we both knew it, and we both reveled in our lowered inhibitions, raised desires and insatiable moments of eroticism.
One that I will recall here is her climbing onto my face, grinding and telling me what she wanted, I heard so much French, of course Oui, Oui, and the rest I can't repeat as I don't know French, but during the moment, I understood perfectly. In English, "suck her, pull her into your mouth", grinding now above my mouth, over my nose, forehead, then down again over my mouth and chin...in complete search of the ultimate cum, several times as my face and mouth enjoyed and gave into distress for her moments of pleasure...Yessss!

Another was my unrelenting 'Russian' in between her perfect and succulent breasts as she lubed it with her natural and delicious lube taking my Dick, the tip and more into her mouth, gliding in and out of her beautiful breasts...followed by a nice and rough mouth fuck...
As I pounded in MISH, massaged her backside with my Dick-glide, ate her cum, swapped her oral nectar...as she fucked me CG with me on bottom, she on top, giving me deeep and personal DFKisses, I felt from the beginning, she wanted to taste my...and, in the end, with personal and affectionate kisses, slurps, wet HJ, perfect mouth and tongue, I gave it to her as she wanted and begged for until it happened. And, she enjoiied it all. She was satiated for the moment, she was 'pleasured' by this and knew I was 'rocked' by it all!
VJ, you are an amazing woman. In my search, my 'Hunt', I'm truly yours any and every time you decide to visit our lovely city and state...Wow!
There are many sides to her...her mind and body is what separate her...those who are fortunate to enjoii her, are fully aware of the rare experience and pleasure only few can bring.
(My review in the Houston forum will be somewhat different although it will still embody her sensual, carnal and feminine indulgence/desires . Those guys will kick my ass for posting this lovely rendition in the Houston forum). I definitely need to tour Canada...definitely for Shayla as well as when Shayla kicks me out, there's much to view and enjoii. Dilbert, I hope this meets your 'seal' of approval. Mmmmmmmmm
Mijo you could posts most any of YOUR reviews! DAMN! I think you pretty much set the standard on Mattress Olympics!

So let’s see this review... none of this my computer is broke BS this time like with LR. Do a Larry the Cable Guy and "Get Er Done!"
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Damn SL, as I was typing, you were rolling me under the bus. Don't you have a doubles session or something. ijs. I posted a very nice review of VJ here in this thread. My review in Houston will be different yet still do her excellent 'justice' as she is HOTxxxx. They are a bit tough there, so my review has to come from a different angle...those who thinck they can handle her, go for it...my heart was racing 3x's the normal rate...shhhhhhhhhit!

Shayla's (Canadian) Sista, Victoria Jolie (a French-Canadian 'Art')
Victoria Jolie (VictoriaJolie.com)...
So fine, looks like she doesn't know what to do with herself...trust me, she does!!!
I ventured upon VJ perusing for the Best and Finest, in my 'Hunt' for succulence, excellence, rarity and sensual debauchery. I was not looking for a girl-friend, nor a friend but an expert in the sensual arts of seduction and pleasure embodied in the body of a goddess in human form...I found her...the face of 'innocence' yet lascivious, Mmmmmmmm

French-Canadian, statuesque, perfectly contoured femine curves, delicate, silky white skin, perched delicious lips, the face of an angel and the mind of a...yes, she speaks English, French. She has Russian roots and is fluent in the art of 'Russian' with her opulent breasts. VJ has perfected kissing, cuddling, seduction...the 'Art' of SEX.
Upon meeting VJ this past Tuesday morning, she was dressed in and embodied the 'Art' of Seduction, in a beautiful dress, spiked (red) heels and tasteful yet suggestive lingerie...we both enjoiied adult beverages and indulged...
Her tongue is an instrument of excruciating pleasure, draped in beautiful, full lips dressed with majestic red lipstick. I tasted her oral nectar. I could only imagine her other(nectar)...She undeniably and unapologetically explores your mouth and tongue, caressing your tongue with hers. Sensual tongue massage, and intimate sharing of both her deliteful and sexy tongue with mine in exchange of her precious saliva as I sucked her tongue deeep into my mouth, holding it, as our mouths continued to explore and indulge in sensual oral pleasure...as I looked into her eyes, she into mine, we both were enjoying our moment of sensual pleasure and debauchery.
There were many exchanges of physical, phychological, sexual and deviant pleasures and indulgences over the hour of Sin! Yes, what we were doing was wrong, we both knew it, and we both reveled in our lowered inhibitions, raised desires and insatiable moments of eroticism.
One that I will recall here is her climbing onto my face, grinding and telling me what she wanted, I heard so much French, of course Oui, Oui, and the rest I can't repeat as I don't know French, but during the moment, I understood perfectly. In English, "suck her, pull her into your mouth", grinding now above my mouth, over my nose, forehead, then down again over my mouth and chin...in complete search of the ultimate cum, several times as my face and mouth enjoyed and gave into distress for her moments of pleasure...Yessss!

Another was my unrelenting 'Russian' in between her perfect and succulent breasts as she lubed it with her natural and delicious lube taking my Dick, the tip and more into her mouth, gliding in and out of her beautiful breasts...followed by a nice and rough mouth fuck...
As I pounded in MISH, massaged her backside with my Dick-glide, ate her cum, swapped her oral nectar...as she fucked me CG with me on bottom, she on top, giving me deeep and personal DFKisses, I felt from the beginning, she wanted to taste my...and, in the end, with personal and affectionate kisses, slurps, wet HJ, perfect mouth and tongue, I gave it to her as she wanted and begged for until it happened. And, she enjoiied it all. She was satiated for the moment, she was 'pleasured' by this and knew I was 'rocked' by it all!
VJ, you are an amazing woman. In my search, my 'Hunt', I'm truly yours any and every time you decide to visit our lovely city and state...Wow!
There are many sides to her...her mind and body is what separate her...those who are fortunate to enjoii her, are fully aware of the rare experience and pleasure only few can bring.
(My review in the Houston forum will be somewhat different although it will still embody her sensual, carnal and feminine indulgence/desires . Those guys will kick my ass for posting this lovely rendition in the Houston forum). I definitely need to tour Canada...definitely for Shayla as well as when Shayla kicks me out, there's much to view and enjoii. Dilbert, I hope this meets your 'seal' of approval. Mmmmmmmmm

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
NICE!
Wild you say? I'll show you wild! I just give them a T-Shirt and.....

Aren't ATF fun! I told her if you want to go deep there is only one way of doing that! LOL
DAMNNNNNnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!! ! OUCH?

Now, SL, what does this have to do with Shayla? If I were she, I'd be getting pissed right 'bout...,...,...NOW!

Shayla, What Say You?
miho, eye think theres a t-shirt involved.