Interesting or Funny Show Cases

I didn't tell her I have dated two that were younger that my grand daughter.
OK, picture #3. Whats in her hand next to her cell phone?

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=163288
Hey... is there a way to make the pictures larger in the showcase? some of the small, almost thumbnail size, are really hard to see.
Just asking..

HB Originally Posted by happybanana
I haven't been able to do so. It's the size which the provider up loaded the picture. If the picture came from a Zip file this usually happens. Hard to believe they don't check that. Originally Posted by Still Looking
if you're using firefox, yes you can. there is an image zoom add on or extension.

it'll do what you want it to do, expand the image at the click.
Candymarie I am in love. If only she was ten years older. At my daughters request I am no longer allowed to see women younger than they are. Originally Posted by tucson
I didn't tell her I have dated two that were younger that my grand daughter. Originally Posted by tucson
how old is your daughter? 32??? jealous aren't they?
OK, picture #3. Whats in her hand next to her cell phone?

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=163288 Originally Posted by Still Looking
she says she smokes occasionally, so why the nit?
she says she smokes occasionally, so why the nit? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Is that a cigarette?
Is that a cigarette? Originally Posted by Still Looking

blew the image up. yep, its a cig!
Grand daughter is 22 going on 12 if I were to guess from what her attitude is.
I've always wondered what guys thought of types of pics...do you guys prefer the natural cell phone showcases or the glamourized ones? Or it doesn't matter as long as the chick looks good?
Grand daughter is 22 going on 12 if I were to guess from what her attitude is. Originally Posted by tucson
It could be worse....she could be 22 going on 30! LOL
I've always wondered what guys thought of types of pics...do you guys prefer the natural cell phone showcases or the glamourized ones? Or it doesn't matter as long as the chick looks good? Originally Posted by alluringava
Ava personally non photo shopped pictures are best in my opinion. Some pictures promote a real let down when meeting. There are providers like yourself that are very creative. That picture of you in front of the RED car.... my oh my!
Ava personally non photo shopped pictures are best in my opinion. Some pictures promote a real let down when meeting. There are providers like yourself that are very creative. That picture of you in front of the RED car.... my oh my!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
What?!?! There was a car in that picture!
What?!?! There was a car in that picture! Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

Kind of like the picture of you in front of the fire place. I didn't notice the fire place at first... I just started getting hot!
What?!?! There was a car in that picture! Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
yes, I think there were 2 of Ava leaning on a red sports car. pretty hot imho!

Surprised that you missed those. maybe you can ask Ava to repost the car pic..