Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

I don't care what Pencil-neck said.. these were never Star Witnesses. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You mean SchittForBrains is "holding back" AGAIN???????????

His "star witness" is the "Whistle Blower"? Who won't testify!!!

What Lame bullshit! I really thought you were smarter than that!

Guess not!

Please tell the LameStreamMedia ... they aren't "stars"!!!!!!
Looks more like a list of characteristics of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office. Corrupt to the core. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
a damning list, for sure, but I don't think anybody ever called them impeachable. it's just one more omnipresent whine to avoid the real issue that is under inquiry.

His "star witness" is the "Whistle Blower"?

Guess not!

Please tell the LameStreamMedia ... they aren't "stars"!!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
no you didn't, LOL.. that is your continual catch phrase!

I told you I don't care what Pencil-neck says.. why does that bother you so much?

His "star witness" is the "Whistle Blower"? Who won't testify!!!

Guess not!

Please tell the LameStreamMedia ... they aren't "stars"!!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You want the truth, have the Russian sympathizers of the Freedom caucus demand the testimony of Bolton, Mulvaney and Pompeo.

They won’t do that because they don’t want the truth exposed.

They want the cult to feed on their lies and conspiracy theories, they don’t want their minions thinking for themselves that would undermine their power.
Looks more like a list of characteristics of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office. Corrupt to the core. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

as a mindless dim it is a compendium for which you are in blind agreement im sure

its a hate list dims have for their opponents

slime they try to toss on anyone in their way with only names and events changed

but they were "reasons" put up for impeachment

they have omitted these reasons,, so if they were correct why not include them?

the most likely reason is, dims are lying hate-filled mongers of vileness who don't respect elections and just made crap up

btw, I spotted you Nixon, did you come up with a list of other republican presidents since Eisenhower yet?

slime they try to toss on anyone in their way with only names and events changed

Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I repeat, I never heard any of those used as a basis to impeach.. it wouldn't make any sense. show a link or something.

no, it is not tossed for anyone. those characteristics are Trump's alone. GW Bush wasn't called anything, except "dumb", LOL
as a mindless dim it is a compendium for which you are in blind agreement im sure

its a hate list dims have for their opponents

the most likely reason is, dims are lying hate-filled mongers of vileness who don't respect elections

btw, I spotted you Nixon, did you come up with a list of other republican presidents since Eisenhower yet? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
What’s evident is the ass you suck, that’s the ass of the fat lying bastard.

You got anything other than the same repetitive bullshit to add about the impeachment hearings? Maybe you should join your cult friends at the cartoon thread. This threads for facts not fantasy.
I repeat, I never heard any of those used as a basis to impeach.. it wouldn't make any sense. show a link or something.

no, it is not tossed for anyone. those characteristics are Trump's alone. GW Bush wasn't called anything, except "dumb", LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
do your own google search
do your own google search Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Ha! another Republican punts!
Ha! another Republican punts! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
first im not a republican

second why would I punt on a list like this? its not some list of superlatives. so your claim of me "punting" is nonsensical

if you read my post you will see I said this is a list I recall of reasons given to impeach

now you want some link that summarizes my memory? that's not very likely and was an ill-considered request on your part

indicates a lack of complete reading or worse by you

just google reasons for impeachment or something and make your own list
A second State Department official overheard Trump’s call with E.U. envoy discussing Ukraine and ‘investigations’

... it was learned Thursday that a second official from the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv was present when U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland spoke on a July 26 phone call from Ukraine with Trump that more directly ties the president to his administration’s effort to pressure Ukraine’s new leadership.

That’s #2 from the Sonland dinner party. I suspect he actually had his call to the fat lying bastard on speaker phone.
A second State Department official overheard Trump’s call with E.U. envoy discussing Ukraine and ‘investigations’

... it was learned Thursday that a second official from the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv was present when U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland spoke on a July 26 phone call from Ukraine with Trump that more directly ties the president to his administration’s effort to pressure Ukraine’s new leadership.

That’s #2 from the Sonland dinner party. I suspect he actually had his call to the fat lying bastard on speaker phone. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You got that story fucked up!!!!!!!! Or were you just regurgitating what the LameStreamMedia reported ... fake news!

The Smoke Eater:
I suspect ...

And I suspect your nose smells like shit from having it so far up your ass ..... "suspect" ... I heard the testimony! Did you?

Are you going to vote for HillariousNoMore AGAIN?
You got that story fucked up!!!!!!!! Or were you just regurgitating what the LameStreamMedia reported ... fake news!

And I suspect your nose smells like shit from having it so far up your ass ..... "suspect" ... I heard the testimony! Did you?

Are you going to vote for HillariousNoMore AGAIN? Originally Posted by LexusLover
It’s a fact, I would allow you the link but I have it in my super secret server.

Maybe the Fox opinion network will let you know.

I’m convinced your pussy is blood red with a pungent odor from lack of Vagisil. Double your use.

Of course I heard the testimony. But if you’re referring to the shit sandwiches the freedom caucus confederates were selling, I don’t eat shit sandwiches so I wasn’t interested in their lies.

The Smoke Eater:

Are you going to vote for HillariousNoMore AGAIN? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Jaxass66

That’s #2 from the Sonland dinner party. I suspect he actually had his call to the fat lying bastard on speaker phone. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Do your own work and google it.