Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Banned taint is hot ....
What's your deal with taint?
I'm in Dallas just to celebrate her return! See ya soon, Tony!

BTW, Happy Cuban Tuesday, everyone! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
um.... can you bring that black wife beater your wearing in your showcase? no not Rambo creed....the tank top.......
Welcome back, DoMo. We wouldn't want you to get banned again, so please try not to post anything too cunty.
So is it eminent?!?!?
So is it eminent?!?!? Originally Posted by armature
Probably not. But it is imminent.
Probably not. But it is imminent. Originally Posted by TinMan
Spelling is not my long suit however I'm normally pretty good at homonyms. She is hooker-famous though. Gotta go...important, worldly shit to do.
So I guess we could say the return of the eminent Dorthy is imminent, which basically means she'll be back in a minute.
Now Lets See Who's Nutts Have Fully Developed In These 3 Months... Because My Nutts Have Always Been Ripe...

Anyways...

Let Me Say This Again For You Fucktards Who Have A Very Hard Time Comphrending My Whore Logic...

Dorthy Monroe Doesn't Give A Shit If You Like Her Or Not Especially Another Whore.. Whores Don't Hurt My Business Nor Do They Make It Prosper... Fucktards Will Always Have Something Negative To Say Regardless If Im A Proper Whore Or A Smartass Whore.. I Tell It Like It Is & I Sure As Hell Don't Kiss No Fucktards Ass.. Sorry You Can't Buy Fake Here...

If I Don't Like Your Ass I Come Out & Say It I Don't Wait Till Your Defenseless On A Whore Board To Run My Mouth... Just Shows Your Nutts Are Still Premature Personal Problem Not Mine..

As Many Whores & Tards That Don't Like Dorfy Need To Find That Ignore Button That's On Your Gadgets.. It's There Purposely For Those Who Suffer From Stunted Nutt Syndrome... Obviously You Like Something Or You Wouldn't Follow My Posts...

I Market Myself For Those Men Who Don't Need Me To Wipe There Ass Every 10 secs... This Is A Buisness I Don't Offer The Chi Chi You Need To Keep You From Crying Because A Hooker Hurt Your Feelings.. Grown Ass Men Whining Because Dorfy Is Mean Lmfao... You May Not Like Me But For Every 3 Whining Tards There Are 10 That Understand & Appreciate Me... So I Will Stay Winning & Yall Can Stay Whining...

Reality Is A Bitch & I'm Going To Dance With Her

Thank you for those who fought for me when I was wrongly Pointed... You Have No Idea How Much I Respect & Appreciate Your Consistent Fight...

I Also Want To Thank Those Who I Never Met & You Donated Money To My Free Dorfy Account... You Have My Respect..

Those who think I Been Broke Struggling Better Slap Yourself Because Hunny If Anything I Came Out Better Than I Was Before You Can Trust & Believe That... Dorfy Is Smarter Than You Think Remember That...

So With That Said Im Glad To Be Back & You Better Scamble To That Ignore Feature Because I Have 3 Months Of Smartass To Unleash & Im Not Going To Disappoint My Fans I Can Promise You That...

Cuban Tuesday's Is Officially My New Whore Holiday!!!
Throat Punch Thursdays Are In Full Swing

Toodles

Dorthy Mother Fucking Monroe
^^^ I love me some Dorfy.

Missed you!
Why the fuck did you capitalize every word in those sentences?

Also, how many points do you still currently have? I'm curious to know how close you are to another ban.
Why the fuck did you capitalize every word in those sentences?

Also, how many points do you still currently have? I'm curious to know how close you are to another ban. Originally Posted by corona
Because It Gives Tards Something To Bitch About...

Lmfao Well Curiosity Killed The Cat So He Can't Inform You With The Information You Have Requested..

But I Am Not Getting Banned Again So You Might As Well Put That Ignore Button On That's Only If You Are Admitting You Can't Handle A Hooker Behind A Keyboard.. Which I Wouldn't Admit That To Anyone...
Looks Like For The Rest Of Us, Our Vacation Is Over.
Why are there so many capital letters in that post? Do you actively press the shift key that much?

Edit: Oh, I see this was previously asked.