ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

Money is made in cities, all cities are democratically controlled, largest republican cities I could find have around 300,000 people… I’m not a diagnosed genius, but I can tell that running a city with 8 million, 5 million or 3 million people is much more difficult than a city with 300,000…. Also those cities with millions are supporting the rest of the USA by generating federal tax dollars which are stolen and redistributed to those poorly run republican welfare states.
Party affiliation of the mayors of the 100 largest cities - Ballotpedia
https://ballotpedia.org/Party_affili...largest_cities
The big lie
Money is made in cities, all cities are democratically controlled, largest republican cities I could find have around 300,000 people… I’m not a diagnosed genius, but I can tell that running a city with 8 million, 5 million or 3 million people is much more difficult than a city with 300,000…. Also those cities with millions are supporting the rest of the USA by generating federal tax dollars which are stolen and redistributed to those poorly run republican welfare states. Originally Posted by bf0082
Incorrect.... but you are consistent....
some might say Stewielike Consistency....
I knew it had to be the guns fault.... Originally Posted by lilylivered
bf must bring out the best in lily......
The big lie
look who's trying to give himself a big

can anyone say FAIL?
The big lie

It’s a hoax
It’s a hoax Originally Posted by Missburger
So are about 99% of the stuff you post.
The big lie

It’s a hoax Originally Posted by Missburger
ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

you seem off topic Sir
its what is BLAH BLAH

not debate here rather than where from
The big lie
So are about 99% of the stuff you post. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Nah u just jealous
The saint backed me
Nah u just jealous
The saint backed me Originally Posted by Missburger
I doubt that sincerely. If anything he backed your right to spout your nonsense as long as it stays within the guidelines.
I doubt that sincerely. If anything he backed your right to spout your nonsense as long as it stays within the guidelines. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
He did
U k that
Nonsense to you humor to some giid info to some
I never thought of this thread as a debate thread mmmmm

Frazes , this one looks good
I would highly recommend that this topic get back to the original discussion about Naughty Nikki.

Any more comments off topic will be dealt with accordingly. dj8 Originally Posted by dj8rocks