For those who need proof of election fraud....

Trump is such a dumbass!! Originally Posted by matchingmole
Such a well thought out response and powerful intellect.

*rolls eyes*
Such a well thought out response and powerful intellect.

*rolls eyes* Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
It's better than the same 3 pictures he's posted 100+ times. I approve of him mixing it up.
Seth Keshel;

PA is the most rigged battleground of all. I have more information available to me there than anywhere else thanks to them registering voters by party.

GOP out-registered Dems in net new voters by ratio of 21-1. That means the trajectory of the following election (2020) is to be heavily rightward. I will go more into detail as days go by.

I estimate that in York, Butler, Westmoreland, and Luzerne alone, Trump was shorted 62,000 in margin of victory in a state given to Biden by 80,000 votes.
The way the election was presented to the people on 11/3 is critical to understanding the entire sequence of events.

For those still watching FOX - turn it off. They were the key player in initiating the steal. See the top of this graphic - Trump enters election with 204 EVs in bag (yes, GA was 300,000+ at end of election night and even the local paper didn’t have it competitive, or Richard Baris)... NC takes him to 219 (won over fraud), FL takes him to 248 (won), and then, if he gets AZ, he only needs PA or MI to win or WI/MN to go to 269 tie.

In steps FOX - call AZ. Why did it have to be them? Because with NC/FL won and GA won, hitting the breaker on AZ puts the 70% of Trump voters watching FOX to bed without expecting victory that evening.

In the dead of night the operation began, as we all know.

The five red states targeted for steal are below. Why steal them? To distract from PA WI MI surgical operations. Example: “why would you expect Trump to win PA when he can’t win GA, which is always red?”
The way the election was presented to the people on 11/3 is critical to understanding the entire sequence of events.

For those still watching FOX - turn it off. They were the key player in initiating the steal. See the top of this graphic - Trump enters election with 204 EVs in bag (yes, GA was 300,000+ at end of election night and even the local paper didn’t have it competitive, or Richard Baris)... NC takes him to 219 (won over fraud), FL takes him to 248 (won), and then, if he gets AZ, he only needs PA or MI to win or WI/MN to go to 269 tie.

In steps FOX - call AZ. Why did it have to be them? Because with NC/FL won and GA won, hitting the breaker on AZ puts the 70% of Trump voters watching FOX to bed without expecting victory that evening.

In the dead of night the operation began, as we all know.

The five red states targeted for steal are below. Why steal them? To distract from PA WI MI surgical operations. Example: “why would you expect Trump to win PA when he can’t win GA, which is always red?” Originally Posted by bambino

Insidious !!!!
treasonous !!!!
Yeah, that Fox call was crazy. They had like 5% in.
And they were correct. AZ was won by Biden. This whole grand scheme shit is too dumb for words.
It's better than the same 3 pictures he's posted 100+ times. I approve of him mixing it up. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Trump is such a dumbass!! Originally Posted by matchingmole

amazing. you can actually type. who knew?

BAHHAHHAAAA
Trump is a stone cold loser that has managed to con 40% of the country to lose with him. Despite his long history of losing, multiple bankruptcies, failed marraiges, discrimination lawsuits, etc, his ability to repeat lies and self aggrandize is enough to win the support of a large percentage of a a group of people he personally despises and historically has routinely taken advantage of. 40% of the country is essentially a beaten dog that wags his tail excitedly when his abuser comes home.
Trump is a stone cold loser that has managed to con 40% of the country to lose with him. Despite his long history of losing, multiple bankruptcies, failed marraiges, discrimination lawsuits, etc, his ability to repeat lies and self aggrandize is enough to win the support of a large percentage of a a group of people he personally despises and historically has routinely taken advantage of. 40% of the country is essentially a beaten dog that wags his tail excitedly when his abuser comes home. Originally Posted by loboyibo

if you say so
Yeah total loser. He should take his private jet back to his gold plated penthouse, fuck a supermodel and stfu.
  • Tiny
  • 06-28-2021, 09:51 PM
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Did David Bowie tell Santa Anna "If you say so" at the Alamo?

Did Douglas MacArthur tell the Japanese "If you say so" when he left the Philippines?

Did John Paul Jones tell the Limeys "If you say so" when he engaged them in battle off the coast of England?

No.

"If you say so" isn't much of a defense. I might weigh in except I agree with about half of what he says.
  • Tiny
  • 06-28-2021, 09:52 PM
Er, sorry, Jim Bowie.
Did David Bowie tell Santa Anna "If you say so" at the Alamo?

Did Douglas MacArthur tell the Japanese "If you say so" when he left the Philippines?

Did John Paul Jones tell the Limeys "If you say so" when he engaged them in battle off the coast of England?

No.

"If you say so" isn't much of a defense. I might weigh in except I agree with about half of what he says. Originally Posted by Tiny

it's not a defense. never was. you are missing the point.