Random Thoughts

Wow, long time goal finally achieved last night. So happy when plans achieve fruition.
Wow, long time goal finally achieved last night. So happy when plans achieve fruition. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
All right, what was it? I couldn't ask in the Angry Hobbyist thread, we don't talk about happy things there.
This is possibly my favorite page on Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...Culture_series

EDIT:

I am now on page 26/73 of this thread reading from the beginning, but I believe I require sleep.

What on earth makes me want to stay up doing the most inconsequential random things like this past midnight when I've been tired for hours already?
Sorry, need to savor this for anwhile
Sorry, need to savor this for anwhile Originally Posted by Rockydoc
All right ya tease. Lol
Sorry, need to savor this for anwhile Originally Posted by Rockydoc
He is anticipating the thought of the great SPANKANNA DAY maybe?
Wow, long time goal finally achieved last night. So happy when plans achieve fruition. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
You met a famous provider who didn’t sound like your sister?
Maybe
Buying a house sucks
Buying a house sucks Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
It does. And just in case it ever comes up: building one sucks, way, way worse. Never again.
Buying a house sucks Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

Paying for it sucks more, just sayin!
Paying for it sucks more, just sayin! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Nah, I'm actually looking forward to having my rent cut in half. I'm currently paying $1000+water for my apartment. If I can get a house in a good price range, my payment would be around $500-$700.

And I'm pretty handy so the upkeep won't be much. I can fix most of anything myself. No need to trade sex for plumbing
It does. And just in case it ever comes up: building one sucks, way, way worse. Never again. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
My only knowledge with building a house comes from Sims 4
Yep, building one is a real pain in the ass. Once for me, never again!
I built a cabin on small farm that I own, its 10 miles out of town at the end of a dead end gravel. After building it I got to where I liked the peace & solitude of being there instead of it being a weekend getaway its now my home. Got rid of house in town & spend all my time there now.

Only draw back is when the Crown bottle gets empty got to drive to town to refill

Big positive thou is when weather is nice & a lovely lady visits you can throw a blanket in the back yard with no worries