Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Her name has come up so much in various threads in the last few days, I bet her rates go into the stratosphere. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Just curious Charles, you made this post back in February. Has this happenned?
Bang one Canadian and your one up on me... Ok, I'll give you that one! Originally Posted by Still Looking

I used to know a girl from Venezuela.
I used to know a girl from Venezuela. Originally Posted by bojulay
Was this her?

Yeah, I met her on a cruse I took one time. It was great, and all the staff
on the cruse were pretty cool, Gopher, Julie, Doc, Isaac, and Capt. Stuby.
WOW...you and SL are so not right...repeat after me...We need therapy...
Yeah, I met her on a cruse I took one time. It was great, and all the staff
on the cruse were pretty cool, Gopher, Julie, Doc, Isaac, and Capt. Stuby. Originally Posted by bojulay
Well some people have to take what small victories where they can find them....just sayin...
Bang one Canadian and your one up on me... Ok, I'll give you that one! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Sheeeees Baaaaaack!
WOW...you and SL are so not right...repeat after me...We need therapy... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I pretty sure Bojulay and I both resemble that remark!

IV... one tougue is good. Two tongues are better. Now three tongues... thats a party!
WOW...you and SL are so not right...repeat after me...We need therapy... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen

Me and SL in the middle

Me and SL in the middle Originally Posted by bojulay
This goes out to my NEW love interest! She is nobody special. But I like her. She is such a Silly Girl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTQiT58AbE0

This goes out to my NEW love interest! She is nobody special. But I like her. She is such a Silly Girl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTQiT58AbE0

Originally Posted by Still Looking
OH NO SAY IT AIN'T SO.....sorry Shayla you have been replaced....
Per the Q to the OP, the Q is no longer "in the building". By all indications, Shayla's rates nor HER persona have NOT, I repeat have NOT changed!!!

Shayla is igging the FUCK out of her Fans! for whatever reason. She knows my DICK is like a missile with GPS, heading for that...Soon! Cuming Very Soon! Yesssssss!

Shayla, OH Shayla, You Ready?!?

A free spirit just can't be caught Mijo.
She's mine, she's mines! Got Damnit!!!! I want her, where is her???
She's mine, she's mines! Got Damnit!!!! I want her, where is her??? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I heard she moved in with Petite.

Pissed off the Canadians and Petites SO! LOL