TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

No mention of last night's debate between Pence and Harris.

I won't give my opinion as to who won or lost, but it was better than the Trump - Biden "debate"

Both avoided specific answers to questions with some responses being totally off-subject. I wish Pence had paid more attention to the time limit agreed upon. Depite pleas from the moderator he just kept going. Harris at times did the same.

I doubt the debate will have any impact on those undecided voters out there. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Agreed. They both corned each other several times and there was always a non-committal answer. That disappointed me greatly.

Kamala got one really good haymaker in when she cornered him about climate change, and Mike's record skipped and he for some reason went on about taxes. That was the only time the dude lost composure.

On the other hand, he (finally) hit her about how despite her "woman of color" bullshit, she's locked up more black men and black mothers than any other DA in US history, and her response was "why don't you have more diversity hires?"

Susan Page was a shit choice for a moderator, she was a total doormat and they both walked on her pretty handedly, with Mike going further.
Well, I was going to watch it but I fell asleep before it even started. Judging from this mornings news - it looks like the fly was the winner. I wanna know when that fly is going to be deported. Lol Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
That fly was good for a laugh. My wife couldn't believe there was a fly on his head and walked up to the TV for a better view.
I heard a "theory" that was a Robotic Fly transmitting debate tips to Pence.
I heard a "theory" that was a Robotic Fly transmitting debate tips to Pence. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
Tin foil hat time
Drumming up business for your metal haberdashery, Winn?
Trump has saved over 2 million lives!
Thank You President Trump!
Nobel Peace Prize isn't good enough!
Trump deserves Sainthood!
Trump has saved over 2 million lives!
Thank You President Trump!
Nobel Peace Prize isn't good enough!
Trump deserves Sainthood! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Absolutely.. and in order to be declared a "saint", he needs to be dead first, I'm all in favor of him making the first step of that process.
Absolutely.. and in order to be declared a "saint", he needs to be dead first, I'm all in favor of him making the first step of that process. Originally Posted by nuglet
Nah. Hes a living Saint!
He beat the rona in a handful of days!

2 million lives saved!

Living Saint President Trump
Nah. Nuggy is actually right. Gotta be laid out on the slab.
But y'all can step up for the canonization.
Nah. Hes a living Saint!
He beat the rona in a handful of days!

2 million lives saved!

Living Saint President Trump Originally Posted by winn dixie

That was all an elaborate scam. He was never actually sick.He just wants the martyr role sooooo badly. The lengths that huckster will go to are unlimited.
That's my President Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

The only choice. For normal people.
Looking like Trump is toast.
Absolutely.. and in order to be declared a "saint", he needs to be dead first, I'm all in favor of him making the first step of that process. Originally Posted by nuglet

My prayers in Latin for the asshole...

Santo Subito!!!
Santo Subito!!!
Santo Subito!!!
That was all an elaborate scam. He was never actually sick.He just wants the martyr role sooooo badly. The lengths that huckster will go to are unlimited. Originally Posted by nuglet

So I am not the only one that thinks that the son of a bitch's sickness and his miraculous cure is fake. Good to see some sanity in this country.
Voted! Plus 2 for my man,Trump!