YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

Posted this on Twitter...kiss me peeps!

Speaking of jizz...

Just kidding...its really coconut cream Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Oh you slagggggg .... Just kidding, can I have a kiss please?
paliwacker!
I know I know...bad Marie bad bad!!!
August 1, 2013

1. Would you like your spouse to be both smarter and more attractive than you?
2. What was one of your most peaceful moments?
August 1, 2013

2. What was one of your most peaceful moments? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
1. hell yes. she's already half way there.
2. wife and kid were out of town together for the first time in almost a year, so it was just me just sitting on the couch playing video games, eating pizza, and drinking baileys until the wee hours of the morning with no one around to tell me to do a single thing.
1. yep on both counts
2. dogs taking a nap on me while I am sleeping on futon
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2013, 08:13 PM
2Dogs taking a nap on you?
1. Equally attractive would be optimal for me...smarter in a different subject area would rock!

2. Once upon a time I rocked a munchkin to sleep and the world was perfect as his breathing got heavier and he sunk into my bosom (yes...I really DID just use the word "bosom")
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2013, 08:27 PM
Everybody is smarter than somebody in some subject or another. Even Chica Chader You will never meet another where you are smarter than them on every subject. Even the smartest sob knows very little about all there is to know.
One of my ATF's got NCNS'd on tonight. What a bummer. The lady missed out on a fantastic evening with a great guy (not to mention a nice payday)...smh...
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Some things are not meant to be. Let's hope she is ok.
Some things are not meant to be. Let's hope she is ok. Originally Posted by WTF
Agreed...hope she is well.
August 1, 2013

2. What was one of your most peaceful moments? Originally Posted by YummyMarie

This is a hard one. Hmm.

1. I just don't know. I don't care for dumb people, but I also wouldn't want to be outclassed intellectually. I think my spouse and I are are smarter in different areas, so that helps. Looks are relative, especially in my case, since we are so polar opposite.

2. Another hard one. I guess sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee on a rainy Saturday morning, with a clean house and nothing to do?
This is a hard one. Hmm.

1. I just don't know. I don't care for dumb people, but I also wouldn't want to be outclassed intellectually. I think my spouse and I are are smarter in different areas, so that helps. Looks are relative, especially in my case, since we are so polar opposite.

2. Another hard one. I guess sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee on a rainy Saturday morning, with a clean house and nothing to do? Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Your answer to #2 is the kinda fantasy I'd jerk off to if I had a dick...lol
  • WTF
  • 08-02-2013, 08:33 AM
This is a hard one. Hmm.

Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
It is only hard because you seem to consider people dumb that are not versed as well as you in certain fields. Even a person you may consider stupid is smarter that you in some subject or other probably many subjects. When you grasp that concept you will understand that these questions are not hard they are just dumb.