Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Why are there so many capital letters in that post? Do you actively press the shift key that much?

Edit: Oh, I see this was previously asked. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
The Shift Key Needs Me Just Like You Tards Need My Mouth...
Because It Gives Tards Something To Bitch About...

Lmfao Well Curiosity Killed The Cat So He Can't Inform You With The Information You Have Requested..

But I Am Not Getting Banned Again So You Might As Well Put That Ignore Button On That's Only If You Are Admitting You Can't Handle A Hooker Behind A Keyboard.. Which I Wouldn't Admit That To Anyone... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
My feelings don't get hurt easily, least of all on a silly hooker message board, so don't expect me to block you.
The Shift Key Needs Me Just Like You Tards Need My Mouth... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I see you don't know how a simile works. Thanks for the effort, though.
My feelings don't get hurt easily, least of all on a silly hooker message board, so don't expect me to block you. Originally Posted by corona
I was just making a suggestion your excitement of my next ban seemed intense... Expectations on a hooker board yea ughhhhh No...

Wish More Tards Had Your Outlook But I Will Keep Wishing...
I see you don't know how a simile works. Thanks for the effort, though. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Your effort to generate a intelligent comeback needs more effort... Maybe Next Time

It's A Hooker Board Did You Really Expect Effort For Fucks Sake...
My pussy is so wet right now for you, DM...get your ass to Dallas, because believe me, I will come knocking on your door on Friday when I return!
My pussy is so wet right now for you, DM...get your ass to Dallas, because believe me, I will come knocking on your door on Friday when I return! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Muah I Can't Though Booooo
Grrrrrr....new threAD!
And the beat goes on...
  • L.A.
  • 07-06-2016, 11:29 AM
My pussy is so wet right now for you, DM...get your ass to Dallas, because believe me, I will come knocking on your door on Friday when I return! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
So should she get her ass to Dallas or stay put for Friday when you are returning?

Maybe she should drive a few hours to Dallas for your wet pussy then turn around and drive back and then on Friday if your pussy is still wet you will come knocking on her door when you return.

It seems logistically the best plan for your wet pussy would just be to wait until Friday when you and your wet pussy return to Houston.

That's pretty cool that your pussy gets wet when a ban is over and they can post on a message board.
So should she get her ass to Dallas or stay put for Friday when you are returning?

Maybe she should drive a few hours to Dallas for your wet pussy then turn around and drive back and then on Friday if your pussy is still wet you will come knocking on her door when you return.

That's pretty cool that your pussy gets wet when a ban is over and they can post on a message board. Originally Posted by L.A.
I'm so glad that SOMEONE understands me!!!
Can you feel the sudden ... liveliness? Welcome back, Miss Monroe.
Her pussy is always wet when I cross her mind don't be silly babe... You know coming from someone like you Im suprised your still following my trail of awesome dont get to close you might get glitter in your eye... wink wink
Can you feel the sudden ... liveliness? Welcome back, Miss Monroe. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Thanks sweetcheeks
Her pussy is always wet when I cross her mind don't be silly babe... You know coming from someone like you Im suprised your still following my trail of awesome dont get to close you might get glitter in your eye... wink wink Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You Forgot To Capitalize Every Word In Your Reply